The Rage

I ran over to him. "Newt..... Newt are you ok" He dropped down from his knees crossing his legs undernieth him "There gone" He whispered it under his breath "No we don't know that th-" rage filled his eyes "Yes they are they are gone, Alby is gone, Mihno is gone. Thomas is gone" tears filled my eyes "We don't know that Newt" rage was rooted into everything he said "They are gone Taylor except it" Newt didnt look me in the eye "Hey its ok" I pulled him closer into a hug. he berried his head into my shoulder and started to sob "We have to have hope ok" I sniffed pulling all my emotions back. He sniffled "Ok" before returning to crying his heart out. 

We sat crying in each others arms for half an hour before he pulled away "Tay I'm sorry" I whipped the tears away from my eyes "its fine" I pushed a smile though happiness was the last thing I was feeling. "Gally said he went after you. Did he find you" Newt stood up and walked over to the wall beside the doors. he patted the ground beside him. "Yeah he stopped me from breaking my hands" I sat down beside him and pulled out my bruised and cut hands "wha.....what happened" he held onto them inspecting the cuts "emotions took over. I started punching the wall. I'm lucky Gally pulled me away or I'm sure I would have done a heck of a lot more damage to myself" I pulled my hands away hiding them. 

We sat chatting with each other for an hour or so. A silhouette walked up to us "Who's there" I shouted "Taylor its me, Gally" he walked into the moonlight "Hey Gally why are you still up" Newt waved him over to come sit with us "Couldn't sleep" Gally sat down and put his arm around me. "Taylor how are your hands" I pulled them into the moonlight revealing the mess that they were "they look painful" I hid them away again. "Newt how are you doing" Gally looked over to Newt who seemed to be emotionless once more "I'm surviving" he whispered. I put my arm around him pulling him close and kissing him on the head "They are going to make it. We just have to think positive thoughts" I smiled as I pulled my two favourite boys closer.