The Notebook

Mihno walked away from the bustling crowds of people and down a thin dirt path that led behind some shacks. I of corse followed him being curious of what could be down there. the path went on forever I didnt think that the Glade was this big. 

The path ended at a shack made out of sticks then Mihno stopped so abruptly that I crashed into him and fell to the ground "sorry should have warned you" Mihno turned around and helped me stand. "yeh that would have been nice" I grabbed his arm to help me stand. "you greenie can't come in here, runners only" Mihno said about to open the door "look away greenie im serious" Mihno waited until I was fully facing the other way and opened the door. 

So curiosity may have gotten the best of me and I may have turned my head around just the slightest, my peripheral vision is crap so it was all just a blur I think I could make out a round table in the middle of the room and some paper on the walls but thats about it. 

"We have a spare notepad if thats ok with you" Mihno shouted from inside the hut "yeh anythings fine" I shouted back still facing the other direction of the shack. 

Mihno emerged and tapped me on the shoulder "here's your book" he handed me a tattered small book, it looked used but perfect in a way I flipped through the pages it wasn't much but it was my pocket book the only thing here that was mine, "thanks Mihno can I get a pencil as well" I looked up and he dropped a pencil on my book "I'm one step ahead" Mihno smiled and walked off. 

I wondered around the glade staying close to the walls for a wee while until I found a snug spot, there was a little break in the vines where I hid, alone at last, let's write I guess.