The Fast Forward

The next few weeks zoomed by. Nothing that big happened really but I'll list the medium things that happened. 

I carried on having dreams and they got realer and realer. At the end of the second week little things around the Glade started reminding me of things out of my dream so I think I'm getting memories back I don't think they are just dreams anymore but I still haven't told anyone. Its useless information to them until something related to the Glade or escaping appears I will keep my mouth shut. 

Me and Gally are really happy with each other. He have only had one fight so far and it was because a joke he told was disrespectful to Mihno and Newt. We are both really tired and just ended up screaming at each other for no reason until I came to my senses and managed to calm him down. 

Me and Mihno have been going on runs and he now lets me run by myself. We have to take notes while we are running and we have to chop vines while we run and its really cool. I haven't seen what they call grievers since I first got here but I dread the next time I see one. 

Me and chuck are best of friends. He is like a little brother to me and he's my much younger other half. Newt still has trouble sleeping so I see him a lot when I'm going to bed but its actually really good because we tell each other what we did that day and storys from before I got here or my boring runner storys. I haven't opened up to him about the dreams yet but like I said the Glade hasn't been mentioned yet so I will keep them out of it. 

Mihno has put me as second in command for the Runners and I was very chuffed when he walked up to me and said it. It really doesn't make a difference it just means if Mihno is out of action I will take his place as head Runner for meetings and being in charge of the Map room. 

We are due a new greenie today kinda hoping its a girl because Its getting kinda weird telling Newt about my hair being annoying and I haven't even opened my mouth about me wearing the wrong bra to go running but let me just say i have serval bones to pick with the people that put us here one being maybe bring up a more comfortable bra for me to run in because this shit hurts. 

Anyway thats the last 3 weeks summed up well apart from some of the cute couple stuff that me and Gally do but they are few and far between. There has only been a few. One being when Gally kissed me when he got out of the coma another being when he got down on one knee and asked me to be his girlfriend. I mean I have stolen a few things from him and made him run after me but I ran slowly and he will put his arm round me when he's around me but apart from them yeh nothing else has happened.