The Early Morning

I woke up the next morning confused. Why had I just had a random dream and where was I in the dream, who is Vince and what's The Right Arm. I was consumed in my own thoughts until Newt snapped me out of them. "Your up early" he sat right beside me and nudged his shoulder against mine. I looked up still hazy from just waking up but I realised that the sun hadn't come up on the glade yet. It was still darkness but I'm guessing it was morning. 

"What time is it" I yawned as I turned to Newt "its roughly 5 in the morning" he yawned as well then we both looked out onto the peaceful Glade "and why are you up" I  broke my gaze from the grass land and looked at Newt "like I said one of the first nights you got here me and sleep don't have the best relationship" He smiled and rubbed his eyes "anyway back to my original question why are you up" He seemed 10 times more awake than I was "I had a dream and it woke me up. Nothing scary it just seemed familiar like I had lived through it but I don't think thats possible" I sounded ridiculous but it all just kinda flowed out my mouth. "Ok then tell me" Newt turned completely round to me.

"No. Like the story with your ankle its a story for another day. I am going to try and go back to sleep before I actually have to wake up" I smiled and turned on my side and snuggled into the vines. "Ok I respect that" Newt took a break "a new glader is ment to come up today so we will have to stop calling you greenie" He laughed and stood up. 

"Bye Newt" I waved my hand behind me before tucking it under me and drifting into a deeper sleep than I thought was possible but this time I wasn't sucked into a dream.