The Paper

I was lying against the wall Newt called his and just staring out into the busy Glade, well thats what everyone calls it, everyone was still up and about, talking and chilling around the Glade.

 I was happy in my own company. Happy I didnt have to talk to anyone or talk to Mihno about being a runner which was a big decision that I didnt want to make.

 I was just thinking about what Frypan had said to me the other day about cooking being his escape and how everyone should have an escape. I wanted to know mine, to find my escape. I definitely needed to find my escape because this place was becoming to much, I needed to get my thoughts out of my head onto a wall or paper or anything. I wanted to escape without actually escaping. 

I walked back into the bustling glade and asked Frypan if we had paper here he said that I'd have to ask Mihno because he's in charge of the paper and books. Great I had to talk to one of the people I was trying to avoid. 

"Mihno, Mihno" I shouted walking closer to him and his group "yeah greenie what is it" he jogged towards me "Ok look I'm still thinking about your offer but I wondered if I could get paper or a book and a pencil, I asked Frypan but he said I would have to ask you" Mihno looked at me then started to walk away "Mihno what the hell" I shouted.