The Bacon

The peach colour of my closed eyelids with the sun shinning through them. That was the first sight of today. I opened them to see Newts feet out in front of me and his arm on my stomach. I smiled. There was a blanket put over my legs it was thin and brown. I looked up to see Newt staring out into the bustling Glade "Morning Tay" he smiled looking down at me "Good morning Newt" I sat up, sitting shoulder to shoulder with Newt. "You passed out really quickly last night" he smiled picking pieces of grass from the ground "I passed out about half an hour after" his smile got bigger and bigger on his face. 

"What, what is it why are you smiling so much" I gave a quick laugh while looking at him. He looked up at me "You talk in your sleep" he burst out laughing. "What no I do not" a feeling of embarrassment washed over me "What did I say" the embarrassment slowly fading away. "You weren't talking you were laughing" he laughed a bit more. I burst out laughing "Well shit" I spoke through my laughs.

 We both laughed as hard as we could for the next few minutes. We calmed down just staring out into the little forest that was in front of us. "Want to get some of Frys breakfast" Newt stood up and offered me his hand "Sure lets go" I stood up ignoring his hand and led the way "You won't ever take my hand will you" he walked behind me. I turned round "As long as I can stand by myself I won't need your hand" I smiled and began making my way through the forest. 

We made it to the kitchen and were eating bacon and eggs when Gally walked in. "Hey beautiful" he kissed my head and sat down beside me. Newt rolled his eyes "Get a shucking room" he carried on eating his bacon. "Aren't you ment to be out running today" Gally stole a bit of my bacon. "Mihno wanted only him and Thomas to go out today" I smiled and went back to stuffing my face with eggs. "I don't like that Thomas" he looked at Newt then me "We know that Gally but you have to suck it up" Newt didn't take his eyes of his food. 

I gave a quick laugh, Gally turned to me and kissed my cheek twice. I blushed "What was that for" I looked down trying to hide my red cheeks. He smiled "For letting me take your bacon" he laughed and took another piece. "Oi I like my bacon give that back" I reached over him to grab it out of his hand. He moved his hand away "Gally give it back" I was millimetres away from his face. He kissed me on the lips and smiled "Nope" he laughed and stood up. "Gally freakin give it back" I stood up walking towards him "Thats my last piece of bacon, you crossed a line" I ran after him. He started to run, run faster than I had ever seen but of corse I could catch him. 

I tripped him up and he pulled me down with him. We tumbled around on the ground before we came to a stop with him on top of me. He smiled "Didnt think we would be like this yet" he gave a cheeky laugh "Stop being so inappropriate" my cheeks went bright red. "Get off me weirdo" I laughed trying to role out from underneath him. 

He put the bacon to his mouth and bit into it. I laughed "You look stupid when you eat" I grabbed the rest of the bacon and rolled out form underneath him. I got up and started to run, run as fast as I do when I run the maze. I reached the doors of the kitchen and held the bacon in my hand "Sucker" I laughed and bit the whole thing. Gally caught up as we walked into the kitchen both out of breath.

Newt looked up from his almost finished meal and scanned us both "What did you guys do out there" he gave a fake shiver and look of disgust before taking the last bite of his meal. "He stole my bacon" I blurted out returning to my meal. Newt looked up at me and just laughed. He stood up from the table, put his plate in the sink and walked out.