WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A

"Taylor is not ment to be there we need to get rid of her, she could ruin the whole experiment" a woman in a white coat stood at the end of a long table filled with worried faces

 "We can't get rid of her without ruining something" A man from the middle of the table also wearing white clothes, leaned forward 

"What if we sting one of the other subjects then we make him go mental and kill her" a woman near the end of the table was scanning through notes. 

"Stop, your all useless we can't alert suspicion I say when she's healed she gets made a runner and gets stung while running the maze then its not suspicious" The woman at the end of the table spoke again sending everyone into mini discussions. 

"What if we don't kill her, what if we just let her stay, she can't do that much harm can she" this time a young boy in a grey short sleeved t-shirt and grey joggers with short black hair stood up silencing the room. 

"Thats stupid, she could ruin the whole thing if she gets any of her memory back or anything also we can't control her, she's not like the other subjects" the room silenced for good after the woman at the end of the table spoke. "take Thomas and Teresa away I want a proper conversation" she signalled to the guards stood by the door. 

The guards stood up and escorted the two younger people wearing all grey out of the room.

"Thomas and Teresa arnt ready yet, we can't risk loosing it all" the woman at the end of the table whispered.