The Girl From The Maze - Gally

By lightswitch22

Every month a new Glader comes up in the box filled with supplies to keep the glade going but what if someone... More

The Maze
The Boy
The Leader
The Meeting
The Decision
The Greenie
The Sleep
The Slammer
The Day
The Night
The Comback
The Cooks
The Late Night Walk
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Stare
The Builders
The Paper
The Notebook
The Story
The Name Wall
The Huddle
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Three Words
The Guilt
The Sting
The Aftermath
The Visit
The Screams
The Sleepless Night
The Thumb
The Punch
The Reaction
The Slicers
The Dream
The Early Morning
The Coma State
The Greenie Alarm
The Young Boy
The Rusty Car
The Uneasiness
The Kiss
The Label
The Leaders Voice
The Anger
The Destroyed City
The Crumpled Brown Paper Bag
The Freeing Feeling
The Wonder
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Race
The Untouched City
The Fast Forward
The Arrival
The New Greenie
The Map Room
The Brew
The Commotion
The Lie
The Space
The Forgiveness
The Heart Beat
The I Love You
The End Of The Night
The Mission Possible
The Promise
The Coffee
The Attack
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Sadness
The Feeling
The Banishing
The Memories
The Breathing
The Day Off
The Rain
The Worry
The Despair
The Rage
The Three Silhouettes
The Gathering
The Other Girl
The Fight
The Run in
The Dead Griever
The Bitch
The Chance
The Dramatic Girl
The New Girl
The Quick Tour
The Spy
The True Story
The Laughter
The Bacon
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Way Out
The Never-ending Night
The Never-ending Night Pt2
The Breakup
The Plan
The Game of Hide and Seek
The Letter
The Other Perspective
The Battle
The Escape

The Hangover

626 17 0
By lightswitch22

I walked up to the kitchen while the meeting was on and bumped into Newt "Hey. Hows your headache" I walked in and sat beside him "Horrible. I need to ask did you put me to bed last night because I can't remember after about 11pm I can only remember little bits like someone putting me into my bed and seeing them fold my clothes" I laughed as he was saying that "I thought you were asleep when I started to fold your clothes your room is a sate by the way" we both burst out laughing.

 "So it was you. God I must have been a mess" he put a hand over his eyes "Oh trust me you were. But you were the funniest person you made no sense at all and put on a high pitched voice and pulled out all of your words. You should be thankful I spotted you at the end of the night. You were slumped behind a log. I walked over to tell you me and Gally were the last ones but when I found you. You were waisted, I sat down beside you and you put your head on my lap and-" He cut me of "And you scratched my head and I told you you were my best friend" I laughed "So you do remember" he rubbed his head "My memory gets really bad after that but thanks for not just leaving me waisted as you say in the middle of the Glade" 

 I laughed and stood up "Where are you going" I walked over to the kitchen "I am going to be a nice best friend and make you some coffee. Coffee is a hot drink that helps with hangovers" he nodded and followed me over to the kitchen. I was worried about what they were going to say about me seeing a griever in the day and Ben. 

I made Newt his coffee and he was sipping away at it "Hey Newt what are they going to do with Ben" I blew on my coffee before taking a sip "He is sick and a danger to all of us so we have to banish him to the maze, It will happen later today" my heart sank as the last words came out of his mouth "I wasn't even that close to him and I still feel down. I mean what if that happened to you or Gally or Alby or Mihno" A tear came into my eye even just think about it "Hey its going to be ok. We aren't going to lose any of them now are we" I shook my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 158 32
Y/n is the only girl in the glade, she struggles day to day with someone who torments her and is torn between Gally and newt- this book does contain...
40.7K 1K 37
(Newt x Reader) (TMR) Y/n is WICKED's first mistake. She tries her best to fit in, but being the only girl in an experiment full of boys is the best...
12.8K 257 21
The Glader's all stood around the box, waiting for it to come to the surface so they could spot their new greenie as well as get their supplies for t...