The Girl From The Maze - Gally

By lightswitch22

Every month a new Glader comes up in the box filled with supplies to keep the glade going but what if someone... More

The Maze
The Boy
The Leader
The Meeting
The Decision
The Greenie
The Sleep
The Slammer
The Day
The Night
The Comback
The Cooks
The Late Night Walk
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Stare
The Builders
The Paper
The Notebook
The Story
The Name Wall
The Huddle
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Three Words
The Guilt
The Sting
The Aftermath
The Visit
The Screams
The Sleepless Night
The Thumb
The Punch
The Reaction
The Slicers
The Dream
The Early Morning
The Coma State
The Greenie Alarm
The Young Boy
The Rusty Car
The Uneasiness
The Kiss
The Label
The Leaders Voice
The Anger
The Destroyed City
The Freeing Feeling
The Wonder
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Race
The Untouched City
The Fast Forward
The Arrival
The New Greenie
The Map Room
The Brew
The Commotion
The Lie
The Space
The Forgiveness
The Heart Beat
The I Love You
The End Of The Night
The Mission Possible
The Promise
The Coffee
The Attack
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Hangover
The Sadness
The Feeling
The Banishing
The Memories
The Breathing
The Day Off
The Rain
The Worry
The Despair
The Rage
The Three Silhouettes
The Gathering
The Other Girl
The Fight
The Run in
The Dead Griever
The Bitch
The Chance
The Dramatic Girl
The New Girl
The Quick Tour
The Spy
The True Story
The Laughter
The Bacon
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Way Out
The Never-ending Night
The Never-ending Night Pt2
The Breakup
The Plan
The Game of Hide and Seek
The Letter
The Other Perspective
The Battle
The Escape

The Crumpled Brown Paper Bag

905 24 0
By lightswitch22

I was drying my hair outside of the bathrooms when Newt found me. "Hey Taylor are you ok. I didnt see you all night. I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday I think emotions were at an all time high for us all" I wasn't mad at Newt anymore I was extremely mad at Mihno but I excepted Newts appology "Its fine. How did Albys chat with Gally go" I was trying to stall having to go out and run with Mihno today.

 "Gally's still pretty shaken up from the whole changing thing but he said that he saw himself and some of us drowning then he saw a boy with black spike hair and a girl with wavy back hair both in grey clothes working on computers. Not that any of it makes any sense to me" Newt laughed and scratched the back of his head. My thoughts started to spin. Drowning what was that about, Why did he see those two people and computers. 

"Hey aren't you running with Mihno today" Newt like he always does pulled me out of my thoughts "Yes and I'm still extremely annoyed at him for what he pulled last night so I honestly don't want to do it" I put a fake smile on my face. "Will you come to breakfast" Newt pointed to the kitchen and I wasn't mad at him anymore it was Mihno I was mad at "Sure lead the way" I threw the towel into the laundry basket in the bathroom and ran after Newt. 

We were early to breakfast that ment Mihno wasn't there so I was happy. I was so close to being in the clear until Mihno walked in and shouted "Has anyone seen Taylor" Mihno was searching the room before Newt ratted me out "She's here" he shouted then Mihno came running over "Taylor can I talk to you outside please" I had the right to not give him the time of day but I decided to just get it over and done with. 

"Our run starts now lets go" that was all he said to me. No apology no nothing I was fuming but i will keep it in until later then I'll explode on him. "I've got your lunch here" He handed me a crumpled brown paper bag. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.2K 44
" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔. " 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Dawn and Lisa arrive in the Glade, surrounded by an enormous Maze an...
116K 2.7K 55
(Newt X Reader) A Newt Imagine that starts from the beginning... the very beginning. Y/n and her friends wake up as the first ever Gladers, left to t...
55.7K 2.1K 72
She wakes up in a cage cold and confused. She refuses to show any weakness in this strange new place; she shoves everything down, deep down behind a...
109K 2.1K 36
Raven. The only thing she remembers. Raven wakes up in the box just like every other person entering the glade. There's just one thing different. Sh...