eskimo kisses -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

Park Jimin the school sexist bully may have the smile of an angel but behind that warm smile is a devilish sm... More

introductions
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
  epilogue
special chapter
special chapter
 announcement!
special chapter
special chapter
special chapter (pt2)
special chapter (pt 3)
special chapter (pt 4)
special chapter (pt5)
special requested chapter
motorcycle fun

48

2.2K 94 9
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

I arrive at Jimin's apartment complex and pay the cab driver and hop out I rush into the lobby of Jimin's apartment complex and push the button of the elevator multiple times. The drive here took forever it's like God is against me because there was so much traffic.

11:22 pm

The elevator doors finally opened up and I rushed inside I pushed the 7th-floor button and wait inside only hearing the dings of the elevator. I look at my reflection in the elevator and frown remembering the last time I was in here with Jimin I remember his smile the way the rain made his black hair stick to his forehead the small pink on his cheeks because it was cold and he gave me his jacket even though he was probably just as cold but he would never voice it to me. The way he always looked at me like I'm his whole world how he held me so tight but gently at the same time I felt my heart ping and I hug myself.

How could I hurt such an amazing guy

I wish I studied his face more that day because I didn't know that I might lose you forever and never get to see that angelic smile I fell in love with.

The elevator doors open up on the 7th floor and I dashed out of the elevator looking for his door down the long hallway I finally stand in front of it and knock aggressively and desperately.

"Jimin??" I said out loud both hands on the door.

Silents

"Jimin please," I said and knock again.

More silents

I knock three more times softly and lean my head against the door.

"M-Minnie? Please are you there? I'm sorry so sorry" I said to the door.

"J-Jimin!" I sobbed knocking again "J-Jimin please!" I added

Nothing...

I turn so my back leans against it and slide down slowly until my butt touches the ground I pull my knees to my chest.

I'll wait for him

He waited for me for 3 hours I'll wait for him all night if I have too

I check the time on my phone

11:35 pm

I put my chin on my knees and close my eyes my whole body feels tired from all the running the crying the rain I'm so exhausted but I can't sleep what if Jimin comes back I have to stay awake I try to fight the pain in my chest that's been brewing since I got out of the operating room early today.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I did and soon I feel my shoulder being poked I slowly open my eyes my neck and back hurt like hell.

"Hello sir you can't sleep here" I hear a women's voice my vision a bit blurry I rub my eyes.

"W-What" I croaked out voice raw I looked up and see an employee.

"Sir, you can't sleep here are you locked out?" She asked

I sigh aloud and slowly stand up hearing my back crack in many places it hurts.

"N-No I'm not locked out" I spoke

"Oh you still can't sleep here please leave," she said

"O-Oh well I'm waiting for someone... what time is it?" I asked she looked at her watch.

7:00 am

She looked at me then the door behind me

"Are you waiting for Mr.Park?" She said I blink at her pulling my sleeves over my hands feeling nervous.

"Y-Yes do you know when he is coming back?" I asked

"Well Mr.Park called the front desk last night saying he will be out of town for a while and wanted us to clean his apartment while he was away,"  she said

"H-He l-left? Do y-you know where? I mumbled

"He didn't say Are you his friend?" She asked

"U-Uh kinda," I said

"Well you can't stay here there are rules," she said I nodded hugging myself.

"I'll leave s-sorry," I said she nodded and walked away

That's why he didn't come back last night.. where did he go??

I lean against the wall and pull out my phone a dial another number.

*rings*

*rings*

"Hello? Yoongi?"

"N-Namjoon? J-Jimin he left...Jimin's gone"

"What? Yoongi? Tell me what happened I can't help if you don't tell me what happened Jimin is not answering my calls"

"I-I messed up he l-left...do you k-know where he could have p-possibly went?"

"Yoongi.."

"P-Please I n-need to find him"

"..."

"N-Namjoon"

"Well in the past when he got really stressed he would go to that tree where you guys always had lunch in high school...and if he's is not there then maybe he's dads house in Busan"

As Namjoon talks I start walking towards the elevator.

"O-Okay O-Okay thank you so much"

"Do you know how much he loves you? He was an absolute mess when you broke up with him he drank so much so so much he cried and punched things and people...then he got somewhat better but his smile wasn't the same didn't have that same glow he was dull and gray but then...you came back and I saw my friend again after so long his glow was back and his smile...he wants to marry you Yoongi"

My heart hurts so much my whole body is shaking the elevator door finally opens

"I-I'm g-gonna find him N-Namjoon and I w-wont let go"

"Okay I trust you"

I hung up and rushed into the elevator

First stop

Our tree

-time skip-

I arrive at the school for the first time since I graduated it looks the same it's Sunday so the doors are locked so I go thought the back walking towards the football field

7:49 am

The hole in the fence still hasn't been fixed I squeeze thought it

I see the tree it's still bright and pink blowing in the wind the sweet smell of flowers in the air the sweet memories we shared here hit my mind as I walk closer.

-flashback 5 years in the past-

"Aish you really suck at this baby you haven't caught a single one," he said I pout and throw a marshmallow at him and he caught it and I give him a mean glare he chuckled.

"No I'm not! You're bad at throwing marshmallows mister," I said pointing at him as we seat in front of each other trying to catch marshmallows in our mouths.

He moved a bit more away from me " If you catch this one I'll give you a kiss" he said "And If you don't you catch it then we skip class" he added

I scoff "none of the options benefit me," I said

"What? You get kisses you love my kisses" he huffed and I giggled because he is cute.

"Fine deal Park" I mumbled

"Okay baby you got this I love you and believe in you," he said I smiled

"Okay throw it, babe," I said he then tossed the marshmallows I watched it with my eyes then opened my mouth, and caught it I jumped up and cheered he stood up as well.

"I did it!!" I cheered he smiled and grabbed me and picked me up holding me I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I'm so proud of you baby I knew the mouth was so skilled," he said I blushed and slapped his arm.

"Where is my prize?" I said he smiled and kissed me softly I wrap my arms around his neck our chest pressed together I breath in through my nose he smells so good.

The kiss is so sweet taste like marshmallow and chocolate that we both ate. He always kisses me so passionately and gently and so filled with love it sends fire all through my body he is my biggest weakness.

I feel him grab my ass and I already know what he wants and soon I feel my back against the tree as he kisses me deeply tongue exploring my warm mouth licking into it I pull his hair as I moan into the kiss he starts grinding down against me.

"J-Jimin" I gasped against his lips he moved to my neck biting lightly.

I moan near his ear and tighten my legs that are wrapped around his thighs.

"I want you" he whispered voice so deep that I whine.

"W-We can't here," I said he growled and kissed me again.

"Are you sure Kitten? I wanna rip your clothes off you right now and take you against this tree having you scream my name out in the open like that time on my motorcycle " he said voice deep and demanding my toes curl in my shoes and I let out a desperate whine and find his lips again.

My mind is so cloudy and turned on but I'm knocked out of my hazy mind when the bell rings loud.

I slowly hop down from his hold and I pecked his lips and hold his face his eyes were dilated but sparkling his hair messy and his lips plump his hands running up and down my body.

God I love him so much

"Hey" I whispered he looked at me and it's that look the makes the butterflies and my heart go crazy.

"Mhm?" He hummed rubbing circles on my hips.

"I love you," I said he smiled so big at me and rubbed our noses together and kissed my cheek then my lips.

"I love you to baby," he said back I caress his cheeks.

"Jimin I don't think I'll ever love someone the way I love you... you are all I ever want in this world in this lifetime you're my forever Jimin" I said he held me tight and hugged me.

"Your my always Yoongi" he whispered and kissed me.

"Forever and always I will always come back to you Jimin," I said

"I'll wait for you forever," he said

~flashback end~

I reach the tree and look around and of course...

Nobody is here it's empty I walk closer and see the carving we made in the tree we made before we both graduated I touch it softly.

More memories hit me

~flashback before graduation~

"Isn't this vandalism? " I said he shook his head while he carved our initials in the tree.

"No it's love this place is so special to me I'm gonna propose to you here one day I ask you to be my boyfriend here and I will ask you to be my husband next," he said causally while he carves but I'm blushing like an anime girl at that.

"If you tell me where your gonna propose it won't be a surprise" I pouted feeling shy he put the knife he was using to carve down and turned to face me and held my hand.

"Well I'm indeed gonna work hard at school and get a good job then buy you a beautiful ring then when you came back from New York after you graduate I will propose to you here baby," He said and I flush my heart beating so fast.

"Y-You really w-wanna marry m-me?" I stutter blushing like crazy he smiled and held both my hands and kissed them.

"Of course baby love you're the only one for me I wanna marry you get a nice house with a fence in the back yard and a swing set we can cook dinner and have breakfast in bed get some pets all cheesy and domestic," he said I feel my heart swell and I bury my face in his neck feeling shy.

"Aish you're always so romantic and why a swing set?" I asked he blushed and huffed.

"U-Uh for us duh" he spoke I chuckled.

"Your silly" I looked behind him the carving isn't done "can I help?" I asked he nodded and pick up the knife.

"Be careful baby" he said I nodded and finished the carving I smiled and nodded I close the pocket knife and put it in his pocket I feel him back hug me and kiss my neck as we both stand looking at the carving.

" I like it a lot good thinking my love," I said I feel him kiss my neck again.

"Next time we both come here I'll be asking you to be my husband," he said I smiled

"And I'll say yes," I said he hugs me tighter I looked at the carving one last time.

PJM+MYG
forever and always

~end of flashback~

I feel the tears prickly my eyes then they fall down my cheek I hug myself as my knees give out and fall down to the ground and I start sobbing out loud.

"J-Jimin I'm sorry," I said out loud.

"I-I screwed e-everything up" I sobbed I've been crying so much my eyes are so red and sting my heart just keeps breaking.

I look up at the carving again staring at the worlds

Forever and Always

I wipe my tears and stand up

Stop being so dramatic Min Yoongi stop crying and just find him again and don't let go

I call a cab again

The next stop is Busan

———————————————————————————

I idk about everyone else but I like where this is going Yoongi is going after Jimin this time

GOTTA CHASE AFTER UR MANZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.6K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
260K 13.1K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
126K 4.5K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
61.1K 2.6K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...