eskimo kisses -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

Park Jimin the school sexist bully may have the smile of an angel but behind that warm smile is a devilish sm... More

introductions
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
  epilogue
special chapter
special chapter
 announcement!
special chapter
special chapter
special chapter (pt2)
special chapter (pt 3)
special chapter (pt 4)
special chapter (pt5)
special requested chapter
motorcycle fun

43

3K 103 73
By minhugzz

🔞 things get spicy 🔞

This chapter is all smut to make up for all the lost time

You can skip if you want won't miss that much of the plot

Yoongi POV

Jimin throws me onto the bed and is hovering over me in seconds kissing me passionately like I'm his last meal the kiss is wet and hot as I lay on the pillow of his bed but the room is dark I can't see him and I wanna see him I wanna touch him everywhere.

"J-Jimin," I said against his lips he bites and pulls my lip with his teeth.

"Yes Kitten" he growled and it was so sexy sent heat to my member.

"I-I c-can't see you" I breathed he moved away and looked at me I can see him a tiny bit from the moonlight.

"What?" He said softly our noses touching he's so close his smell is becoming intoxicating.

"I w-wanna see you a-and it's dark" I mumbled softly.

"Oh Okay," he looked up "Alexa make lights red" he spoke and the room lights turned on and turn red.

"Woah! That was cool wait...when did the power came back on?" I said looking around eyes gazing "Can you make them blue?" I said he chuckled.

"Alexa make lights blue," he said then the lights turn blue I smiled. "And about 20 minutes ago I got a text you just looked so pretty under the candle light," he said and started to kiss my neck and collarbone.

"Technology honestly amazes me sometimes," I said he is laughing against my neck I run my fingers through his hair. "I really like your hair by the way who knew a mullet would look good on you" I whispered he chuckled and kissed up my jawline.

"Your adorable my baby," he said I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled back to look at me his eyes scanning my whole face "Your so pretty baby I missed you so much" he whispered I blushed and he kissed my cheeks and then my neck.

"Sorry I ruined the moment," I said he shook his head and kissed me softly we both smiled in the kiss.

"I've been waiting to kiss you for three years nothing can ruin this for me," he said and kissed me again.

"What if King Kong came in right now though and snatched me away" I said against his lips he chuckled and pulled away.

"Your silly" he whispered I smiled and kissed his nose he smiled at me that beautiful angelic smile.

I kiss him its messy and wet just slips of the lips he moves his hands up my shirt touching my soft skin with his fingertips sending electricity through my whole body at his touch.

He pulls back to flip us over and now I'm on top sitting on top of him straddling him I lean down to capture his lips again I slowly grind down on him he groans and moves his hips up to match my movements I moan into his mouth.

"F-Fuck" I gasped

I sit back cheeks flushed and run my hands down his tone chest the white button-up he is wearing all messy and wrinkly and getting in the way I lean down to kiss him again.

"Alexa make lights red," I said against his lips then leaned back up, then I rip open his shirt the buttons flying everywhere his tone chest and abs and sexy tattoos on display just for me and...

Holy fuck! He got more tattoos!

"Did you just rip open my shirt??" He gasped I moved to kiss down his chest then licked up his abs he moaned.

"I did and you got more tattoos I see " I said kissing them he smirked and pulled me up by my hair to kiss me and pulled off my shirt in one go were both shirtless now.

"It was so hot, and I knew you would like that kitten," he said voice deep and sexy making my knee weak I'm so turned on.

I kiss down his chest until I reach his dress pants I kiss his member through his pants he hisses his member is very hard I leave open mouth kisses on him.

I move and unbutton his pants then pull down the zipper and pull his pants down and off and palm him he moans loud and I look at him with wide eyes.

He hasn't moaned that louder before..

"B-Baby I have to tell you something.." He gasped while I palm him and kiss his thighs.

"Mhm?" I said and continue to kiss his member through his tight boxers.

"I-I haven't....I-I haven't had sex in three y-years.." he said I pulled back to look at him sitting on his thighs he is blushing.

"Really?" I said he frowns and nodded "Why?" I asked he is laying on his back head on the pillows.

"I j-just could bring myself to do it...felt like cheating," he said and I feel a burst of warmth in my chest I move to kiss him.

"I haven't either...you have been the only man I've ever been with," I said he smiled.

"Why did that make me so happy," he said I chuckled and kiss him again.

"You wanna keep going?" He asked I nodded and grinding down against him our members rubbing together he threw his head back as he held my waist tight.

"I wanna feel you again" I whispered near his ear then kissed him hungrily he kissed back with the same energy he grabbed my ass aggressively as we kissed I moaned into his mouth and grinding down again fast and harder this time I feel him moan in the kiss but it doesn't break.

"A-Ah shit" he moaned in my mouth matching my movements with his hips rubbing our clothed members together.

I break the kiss and start to suck on his neck "Wanna taste you" I purred he groaned.

I move to in between his legs and pull down his underwear fast and his member flings out and my mouth waters because Jimin as always been so big I grab it and he hissed at my touch I start pumping him and leaving kitten licks on the tip.

"Holy fuck" he moaned and I take that as motivation to keep going.

I lick a stripe up and down his hard member then suck on the tip swirling my tongue around.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned I take him whole in my mouth bobbing my head up and down.

"Shit baby you're doing so good" he groaned holding my hair.

I moaned around him and he buckled his hip upward hitting the back of my throat.

"B-Baby it's b-been so long I'm gonna cum f-fast" he moaned loud hand tight on my hair.

I go faster swirling my tongue and hollowing my cheeks.

"AH! FUCK!" He moaned head throwback chest heaving and came in my mouth it was bitter but I swallowed it.

I pulled off and looked at him my cheeks red and my hair messy and lips were swollen I licked my lips tasting him still on me his gaze turned dark and he grabbed my head and kissed me hungrily he flipped us over and sat in between my legs he ripped off my pants and underwear so fast I gasped at the cold air.

He leaned down fast to kiss me again then he grabbed my member and started to pump me I moaned loud and broke the kiss.

"J-Jimin please" I whined as he jerked me off.

"What do you want baby" he growled moving his hand faster.

"Y-You" I moaned "I want y-you p-please"  I kissed him "Fuck me" I whispered breathlessly.

"Want me to prep you?" He asked I nodded he reach to his bedside table and pulled out some lube I look at it and chuckled.

"Green apple?" I said he blushed a bit.

"It reminded me of you..." he said I chuckled

"Your cute," I said he huffed and pushed my legs up

"Hold your legs," he said voice deep as fuck I moaned at it I nodded obeying him.

-skip prep cuz I'm lazy-

"J-Jimin please I-I need you," I said breathlessly he removed his fingers and I whined at feeling empty and put some lube on his member and lined up.

He pushed in and I grab the bed sheets back arched it been so long but feels so good.

"O-Oh My fuck" I gasped I make grabby hands at Jimin because I wanna hold him he leaned down to hover over me and pushed a pillow under my back I lock my thighs around his waist.

He bottoms out I moaned at the feeling of being so full by him he kisses my neck.

"Your so fucking tight baby" he growled

"M-Move" I whispered he groaned and started to thrust slowly I hold his back with my head throwback lips parted letting out sweets moans.

"Fuck Yoongi so tight for me " he groaned and moved a bit faster "Taking it so well y-you feel so good" he moaned

"M-Mh faster p-please" I whined he was leaving wet open mouth kisses on my neck and shoulder.

He starts thrusting faster and deeper into me causing me to moan out loud.

"Oh my god, fuck more!" I said nails digging into Jimin's back and something snapped in Jimin he growled and pulled out slightly before snapping back in making me scream toes curling in pleasure.

"AHH" I yelled

"F-Fuck Kitten you sound so pretty for me," he said snapping his hips forward he puts one of my legs on his shoulders and thrust hard-hitting that bundle of nerves causing me to scream his name.

"Yes! Jimin Jimin A-Ah Fuck!" I whined eyes teary making red marks on his back the only sounds I hear his the bed moving at how hard Jimin is fucking me and skin slapping.

"Your s-so pretty your so p-pretty like this," he said "A-Ah shit Yoongi you feel so good so so good" he speeds up I throw my head back as he thrust at a rapid speed into me right into my prostate creating a wave my pleasure to crash into me.

"AH! FUCK! J-JIMIN!" I pleaded because it feels so good better than I remember Jimin has always been so good in bed but this is on another level.

"Baby I-I'm close," he said his thrust picking up the pace.

"T-Touch me p-please" I whined he grabbed my member and started jacking me off matching his thrust.

"I-I'm g-gonna-" I got cut off by a moan I looked at him Jimin is a sex god I hold his neck.

"K-Kiss me" I whispered he kissed me as he thrusting into me and we both came at the same time me on my chest and him in me we pull back to breathe into each other mouth we're both sweaty.

He pulls out slowly I whined at feeling empty he moves to lay next to me breathing heavily

He stays there just breathing for like 3 minutes until I feel a hand hold mine I look to my right and see him looking at me.

"You okay?" He asked I nodded

"I'm great" I huffed because I feel great

He sat up and looked at my body then stood up and looked for his underwear and slipped them on.

"I'm gonna clean you up I'll be right back" he spoke I nodded just feeling exhausted.

He soon came back with a warm rag and wiped my chest and stomach then my thighs and covered me up with the blanket I relax in the bed.

"Thank you, Minnie," I said he froze and looked at me "What wrong?" I asked softly as I looked at him while he sat on the edge of the bed.

"You called me Minnie..." he whispered

"I've always called you that now please come lay down you know I'm clingy after sex," I said he chuckled and laid next to me and covered us both up all cozy I curled into a ball and laid my head on the pillow he is next to me holding my hand looking at the ceiling the lights are still red in the room.

"C-Can I hold you?" he asked

I looked at him he is looking at me eyes hopeful

"Yes" I whispered he moved and I laid on his chest he held my waist I can hear his heartbeat and he smells so good I kiss his chest.

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden we literally just had sex," I said he sighed and played with hair.

"I'm just scared you will leave again" he confessed.

I sat up and kiss him "Go to sleep darling I'll be here when you wake up I can promise that Minnie," I said he blushed and held me tighter.

He looked at me intensely but nodded and relaxed his body I cuddled his side basking in his warmth again.

We both fell asleep with warm happy hearts

———————————————————————————

Yes they did have s e x...

They missed each other lots and I wanted a smut scene hope u enjoyed it you nasty 😏

a run episode came out today and They looked like how they look in my fanfic

But I will be changing yoongi's hair soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.3K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
10K 363 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
61.1K 2.6K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...