Golden Shady || Eminem Fanfic...

By Mesnata

She said : "Lay me down in golden dandelions 'Cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life." "But bab... More

Author Note
Aesthetic
1.Thank you Versace
2.Ain't her fuckin' publicist
3.P*ssy ass Romeo
4.I'm not Mr. N*sync
5.WE NEED A MIRACLE
6.Fucking hard
7.I don't trust you
8.Don't cry baby
9.I'll see you soon baby
10. Wanna get outta here
11. 101 ways to fuck the naive out of you
12.Who's Kim?
13. Don't call me
14.Small Talks
15. Unsophisticated
16. I'm on you
17. Morning boner
18. Just me and you
19. I'm not your girl
20. Wanna talk
21. Hold Me
22.You're an asshole
23. The option of going back
24. Pig
25. Say my name
26. Ex-lovers
27. Downgrading
28. I'm Sorry
29. I love you daddy
30. Box braids
31. Take you there
32. Fool
33. Loved Properly
34. I'm losing
35. Unconditional
36. God never fucks up
37. Not dating
38. Golden
39. Invisible
40. Heart Is Warm
41. Risk
42. Daddy
43. Too Deep
44. Eminem
45. Trust me
46. Push away
47. I CARE
49. America's Home-wrecker
50. Thank you Versace
NEW BOOK

48. Screwed

1.1K 43 44
By Mesnata

Marshall P.O.V

The beat is blasting from the speakers, I and the boys have been listening to it since we came to the studio. Since my album was all done and ready to hit the market we've been working on a couple of songs for the D12 album.

I was trying to write a few lines matching the beat but the blond girl next to me was doing a great job in distracting me. The beat goes hard, hard goes my dick on my pants. I try to focus on my pad and I bite the pen when her fingers play with the waistband of my boxers. My phone starts buzzing on the table. I quickly snatch it and answer thinking it might be Paul calling over that studio project we've been moving rocks to get. The voice coming from the other line gets me off guard.

"Babe!"

I gesture at Proof to turn the volume down but he hasn't even noticed I'm on the phone. My foot kicks his knee and he finally turns the volume down.

"Hey, babe how are you?" - I try my best to not sound confused. We haven't talked for almost a week, because she has rather been busy or I've been with Kim.

"I just landed in Detroit..."

"You in Detroit?" - I interrupt her and Proof immediately gets up from the chair and starts cleaning the place up from the weed and the pills cursing under his breath.

"Yes, I have something to handle here tomorrow..." - what the fuck is she going to handle in Detroit?

"Do you want me to come to pick you up?" - I search up for my keys through all the trash in there. "Why didn't you tell me beforehand babe, I would have waited for you to land."

"It's something that came up unexpectedly, don't worry." - Her voice is soothing and I stop throwing trash all over the place. She doesn't sound worried so it's something about work... Probably!

"I'm at the studio if you wanna pass by." - I gesture at the group of girls to get out. They frown and keep staring at me as if I'd change my mind.

"I gotta check-in at the hotel." - She softly answers. I'm positive Nikolay is not with her otherwise she would have mentioned that she is accompanied.

"I'll drive you to the hotel baby, don't worry about that!"

"Okay, I'll tell you in a few, let me talk to Blair." - she hangs up and I see a confused Proof staring at me.

"Get the fuck out!" - Push one of the girls to the door. "C'mon! Up!" - I gesture at the blond one that was giving me a hard time to focus.

"You are rude!" - She said getting on her feet and fixing her miniskirt.

"Yeah, Yeah... it's not like you came here for me to be a gentleman. Get out!"

Proof calls behind her and she turns around with some hope in her eyes.

"Throw this on your way out hun!" - he gives her a black trash back and shuts the door close on her face.

"What the fuck is Aitch doing in Detroit? What the fuck you gonna do? Kim is at your house, what the fuck are you going to do if Aitch wanna go to your house? What are you gonna do?" - He is panicking more than I am, which just makes me stress out more.

"Dawg, shut up!"

"Dawg, you will get her hurt!"

We open the door for the smell of weed to go out.

X x x x

Our heads snap in the door's direction when a captivating greeting pulls us out of our conversation. She stands on the doorstep dressed on a peachy, square neck, knitted, cropped top paired with a pair of washed jeans that hugged her hips perfectly. Her hair is not in braids anymore, her curls seem to have taken over, some locks carefully lay down on top of the bloated part of her boobs. Her smile gets bigger and her eyes light up when I finally walk toward her. Man, I haven't been aware of how much I missed her these couple of days.

"Hey!" - my voice doesn't come out steady. It shakes and my hey sounds more like a "he-EeyY"

Her arms go around my neck when I grab her waist on my hands and pull her in for a hug. She smells like marshmallows and honeysuckle and... She smells like... Love, she smells like love. I breathe her in, feeling like the smell of the studio is contaminating her touch of sensuality.

"I missed you!" - I whisper against her skin and tighten my arms around her small waist. I brush my lips against hers and then kiss them tenderly. Her nails travel down my arm as I pull back to look at her face. I take in her warm eyes, her perfect eyebrows, and her soft lips.

"Welcome to the D, Aitch!" - Proof pulls me out of my thoughts as he reaches in for a hug. She smiles at him and accepts his hug.

"Where's Blair?" - I ask, waiting for her to sit somewhere.

"Vlad is sending her to the hotel." - she answers looking around. Heather puts her small bag on the table, scrunching her nose at the coach. She finally decides to sit where Proof was sitting previously.

"How long you'll be staying, we can organize something, ya know? A party? We can hit the club, or we can do something at one of our houses." - Proof asks leaning on the soundboard, I shoot him a glace. Now, why the fuck would he bring up a house party when it can fully well blow my spot.

"Nah I'll probably leave tomorrow." - She looks over at catching me staring at her boobs.

"What's the something you gotta handle?" - I ask doing a quarter spin back and forth on the chair across from her.

"We are looking at some new designer here. If we like something we might help them reach a bigger audience." -She shrugs.

"You could have flown her or him out to Los Angeles!" - I comment and both Proof and Heather raise an eyebrow at me.

"I mean... You complaining Shady? - She asks looking at me underneath her eyelashes. I pull out a head shake as an answer. Who travels for about 4 hours and doesn't look like a homeless person? Well, her fo so. Anyhow else? No!

"You came for me, admit it!" - I tease her poking her on the uncovered part of her side. Heather jerks her arm to stop me from poking and her face lights up when a laugh escapes her pretty mouth. When I finally take my fingers away from her she takes a lock of her hair twirling it up around her pointing finger.

"I do come for you Marshall..." - She pauses and I almost choke on my own spit. My eye catches Proof raising his eyebrows. The corner of her mouth turns up for a semi second. "What else would I come in Detroit for!"

She continues not once gazing away from me. I shrug pushing my tongue against my cheek to avoid smiling.

"You wanna cum for me in Detroit too?" - I raise an eyebrow. Her upper lip twitches.

"Anyway, how is the hitmaker life treating you?" - she changes the subject holding my gaze for a longer moment than she should have.

"Fine... I mean it's aight, not much changed babe."

"Apart from the checks he's still the same awkward white boy around here." - Proof adds slapping the back of my head. The sound of her laugh is relaxing. And at this point I know I love her. I mean I knew but damn Slim, you are relaxing on chick's laughs now?

"Ya know, Imma always be humble no matter the checks." - Running my hand over my hair I brag.

"That sounds almost practiced, Slim Shady." - damn this girl and her need to call me on my alter ego while looking like a damn sweet juicy peach. "How many girls have you made swoon with that kind of bragging?"

She steals a chuckle from me with that. My black sweatpants brush against her jeans and at this moment I hate the baggy clothes. She is fighting a smile too.

"There is only one girl I care to make swoon," - I shoot back dragging my eyes down her body not even hiding the obvious. "The real question is does she want to be swoon or Nah?"

"Aight Imma go grab something you all want som'? - Proof awkwardly pushes himself away from the soundboard and picks up the keys of the car from the table.

"Mmh yeah, bring me a salad." - She gets up from where she is sitting and walks over to get her bag. My eyes run down her body as she leans forward to reach for the wallet. I suck on air as her butt looks fine in those jeans. Proof snorts at her attempt to give him money for the food.

"Nothing else?" - He asks already at the door.

"Uh, tell them to put nuts on it..." - She yells at him when he is already out of the studio, leaning to put her wallet back inside the bag. "A lot of nuts!" - She says in a low voice.

On another day I would have laughed my ass off, but today though, after not having her around me for weeks? I'd never. I flick my tongue over my bottom lip before biting on it.

"What?" - She asks when she turns around and finds me staring.

"Nothin'" - I shrug as she puts her hand on her hip.

"Are you just going to sit there and watch me?"

"Yeah! Watching pretty filthy rich girls is what we poor peasant boys do best."

She throws her head back as a laugh comes out from her chest and then walks over at me swaying her hips a little.

"Oh but Shady you ain't a peasant no more." - Heather leans closer and purrs. I feel my dick twitch in my boxers. I bring my hand up on the side of her ass following her curve.

"Nah?!" - guiding her to sit on my lap I look up at her breasts.

"Hmh." - She hums putting her own hand on my biceps and sits down straddling me. My hands run over her ass, and I look up at her eyes, quickly dropping to her lips when she starts speaking. "You just poor now."

"Yeah?!" - I don't wait for an answer I just crush my lips against her and pull her closer to me. She doesn't hold back. Her hands go on each side of my face as her mouth opens for my tongue to go inside. I grab her waist with one hand and move her hips against my bulge. Hers grab my other one as it travels up her torso to her breast and a moan muffles into the kiss.

She pulls away to breathe as I already have my hands down her top squeezing and cupping her boobs. My mouth attacks her throat and a shiver travels down my spine when her fingernails scratch the back of my head.

"Baby..." - She pauses to breathe when I suck on her skin just above her collarbone. "Proof's gonna be here soon!"

"No he is not!" - I answer distracted by her smell, her skin, her presence. I push her top up, in an attempt to undress her but she fights me on it.

"Somebody gonna come inside!" - Our eyes met as she speaks and takes deep breaths in between words. I wrap my arm around her waist and push myself up from the chair.

"The only thing coming inside is me insida ya!" - I tease on the way to lock the door I undo her jeans. She smiles against my mouth as I slam her against the door and she wraps her legs around my waist. My cock aches so bad it's almost agonizing.

I get busy on her breasts keeping her pressed against the door as she tries to take my t-shirt off. I don't allow her just yet because I'm not ready to abandon that part of her body. Heather gives up on that task and focuses on her breasts in my mouth while pressing my face into them. I push my abdominals in between her legs and she rubs herself against it.

I move us from the door to the soundboard pulling her fucking jeans down. I'd have already been insida her by now if she had a skirt on. I sit her on the edge of the soundboard and her hands rush to pull down my sweatpants and palms my dick which throbs at her familiar touch.

We don't waste much time, the hunger is too strong for us to play much. She holds on to me trying to not fall over the board and press some button it shouldn't be pressed as I push myself in her wet pussy.

"Fuck!" - I moan a curse under my breath as she almost leans backward. "Fuck I missed you."

Heather looks up at me with a coy smile before bringing her mouth to my jaw and my ear.

"I missed you too!" - murmurs she as I thrust on her and keep her legs up for easier access.

It doesn't take her long to come undone around my cock. She shivers and trembles like the first time we fucked. She mutes her moans while pressing her mouth against mine and tries to be steady by dipping her nails on my skin.

Once I was done too, I pulled out and pulled up my pants. She pressed her legs together as I tried to find some piece of cloth to get her clean. I smile looking at her fixing her top and when I finally find a towel I hand it to her and softly kiss her forehead and then nose.

By the time Proof comes in we were on our places talking about music. I would have left if he hadn't taken the keys to my fucking car.

"Damn this bitch ass traffic." - He says throwing the keys to me.

"You're finally here!" - I call getting up. "We are leaving."

"Leaving? What about the food?"

"She ain't hungry anymore." - I chuckle feeling a little push on my back from her.

"Fuck you dawg, FUCK YOU BOTH!" - He called after us.

"Get the food, and let's go." - I laugh throwing my arm around Heather's shoulders and pulling her on my side to plant a kiss on her mouth.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" - She asks when the three of us get in the car.

"I'm gonna be busy on your ass. Proof can suck a dick!" - I answer gaining another slap from my best friend.

"I'm sharing a room with Blair." - She laughs. My eyes meet Proofs on the mirror. Fuck. I can't invite her over. Kim is home.

"What hotel are you staying in?"

"David Whitney Buildin..."

"Shady's staying there too!" - Proof interrupts her and I shoot him a confused look. What the fuck is this fool trynna do?

"Really? You are staying at a hotel?" - surprised she looks at me. Yeah, Proof, am I staying at a hotel?

"Yeah, his baby mama has been having some issues so she is staying at his house for them not to take Hailie away." - Proof speak from the back. That's why he's my best friend.

"Really? What kind of issue?" - Heather panics immediately. I reach for her thigh and rub it not taking my eyes from the road.

"Don't worry baby. Things are aright now. And I'm staying at the hotel since my relationship with her is not friendly at all." - I pick up on the lie. She narrows her eyes on me as I speak and a small part of my gut says she didn't believe that at all.

Luckily I park in front of the building before she asks any further questions.

"Once I get Proof home, I'll be back and text you my room. Aight?" - I speak leaning over and giving her a quick peck on the lips. She nods, and before she gets out of the car she greets Proof.

I couldn't wait to return to the Hotel room Paul got for me yesterday after Proof saves my ass. Heather is probably lost on that new designer clothes that's why she hasn't text yet that she was done. Women and their fucking clothes. What you need them if they gonna probably end up on the floor or ripped.

I smell like weed so as soon as I get in the room I head for the shower. My plan for the day was to order some food and stay in here for the rest of the day until is time for her to go. I can ask the workers of the hotel to arrange the room for us in something cute.

Once I'm done with the shower I wrap a towel around my hips and walk out of the bathroom. She is taking too much time at that fucking designer. I turn on the TV first then grab the phone to call the restaurant.

"Yeah hey. I wanna order some food..." - My eye catches something on the bed. The receptionist is going through the menu while I reach for the piece of paper and unfold it.

The big ass curved letters in the header make me stiffen in place. I don't hear what the receptionist is recommending for lunch because what my eyes are looking at is much more important than that. My heart brutally pounds against my chest as I skim through the paper. A sudden coldness hits  me at the core. The paper shakes on my hand.

Marriage License

Wayne County Michigan

Certificate of Marriage

Between Mr. Marshall Bruce Mathers III and M. Kimberly Anne Scott

I hereby certify that, in accordance with the above license, the persons herein mentioned were joined in marriage by me, at Detroit, county of Wayne, Michigan, on the 14th day of June, A.D 1999

I stop reading. Heather knows! Fuck me. FUCK! My nose starts burning and my vision blures.

I hang up on the receptionist and grab my phone to call her as I make my way to her room. But the speakers voice on TV makes me  stop on the doorstep as my phone call goes directly to the voice message.

"The rapper Marshall Mathers aka Eminem aka Slim Shady has been spotted with singer Heather Shields in Detroit last night. The rapper and the singer shared the same hotel and ...."

I am screwed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 894 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
59.5K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
125K 640 8
ဘိန်းရာဇာကြီးနဲ့ သူ့ထက် ၂၇နှစ်ငယ်တဲ့ ကလေးမလေးတို့ position ပေါင်းစုံနဲ့ စားပြမယ့် စာအုပ်လေးပါ။ ၃ပိုင်းအပြီးဝတ္ထုဖြစ်ပြီးOwn Creationပါ။ ချစ်ခြင်းမေတ...
16.1K 247 14
"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you Yeah, everything we broke, and all the tr...