ππŽπ‘πŒπ€π‹πˆπ“π˜ ; Shameles...

By Cratimy

Jeon Jungkook, the popular brand owner and the Most Wanted Bachelor in the entire City and the local designer... More

00 | Summary
01 | Wedding Proposal
02 | Miso
03 | Day
04 | Dinner 1
05 | Dinner 2
06 | Encounter&Photoshoot
07 | Wedding
08 | Liar Liar, Filthy Liar 1
09 | Liar Liar, Filthy Liar 2
10 | Being Married Is hard
11 | Office 1
12 | Office 2
13 | The Relatives
14 | Pool Side
15 | Shin Miso
16 | Two Weeks
17 | Trip
18 | Rain
19 | Hotel
20 | Back Home
21 | Penthouse
22 | Feeling Bad?
23 | Penthouse Drama
24 | Three Months
25 | Partayyyyy
26 | Drunkeyyy
27 | Regretting life decisions
28 | Office Lunch
29 | Real husband and Wife
30 | What a Night
31 | Perfect Life
32 | The Beginning was the end
33 | New Life, New Husband
34 | Jun'ichi
35 | First Meeting, First Misconception
36 | Leaving?
37 | Truth unfolds
39 | Biologically a Liar
40 | Veronica Or Ichika and Jun'ichi
41 | Drama
42 | Back to City
43 | Back to Back
44 | Remake
45 | Reconcile
46 | Revenge
47 | Little Deliquent

38 | I will Never Let you go

373 20 1
By Cratimy

ICHIKA'S POV

Ichika: Jun'ichi come to have Dinner!

I yelled at the top of my lungs and called for my stubborn son. I should tie him down taking on how he was jumping around the house and messing up everywhere.

Jun'ichi: I don't want it, mommy!

He replied while playing with his toy aeroplane and jumping off the couch. First I resigned from work because my boss is always giving me a hard time and now Jun? Could my days get any better

Ichika: Why are you so stubborn just come here an—

I was cut off by the doorbell. Rushing to the door with a spatula in my hand because the irresponsible person at the door won't stop pushing the doorbell.

Who could it be anyways?

Ichika: Would you stop pushing the-

I stopped in the middle of the sentence because I was utterly and completely dumbfounded. I didn't expect to see that man I love so much standing in front of my place.

Ichika: Jungkook?

Before I could enunciate any more words, he had already pulled me into a tight hug. As much as I want to push him away and give him a tight slap for hugging someone else's 'fake' wife, I couldn't, or more like I didn't.

It's has been more than five years since I've hugged him and I just want to wrap my arms around him and cry on his chest but I can't so I might just as well push him away.

Ichika: What do you think you're doing?

With that, I pushed him away, dropped the spatula, and slapped his cheek. It probably pains me more than it pains him but I shouldn't show it.

Jungkook: I deserve more than just one single slap. Punch me and kick me. I'm sorry for being so stupid.

Ichika: What are you doing here and how the hell do you know my house.

Jungkook: What I'm doing here and how I know your address doesn't matter. What matters now is that I know.  I know everything Ichika.

Everything? What does he mean by everything? I hope he doesn't know that Jackson's marriage with me is fake and not real.

Ichika: Everything? What everything?

Jun'ichi: Mommy!!!!

Jun'ichi yelled from inside before a loud thud. I immediately forget the existence of Jungkook and ran back inside.

Ichika: Jun'ichi!!!

He was on the last step on the staircase, head down, lower body up and covered in his blood.

My body couldn't move as much As I try to move. It was like I was tied down. Tears rushed from my eyes.

Ichika: My Baby.

Even I couldn't hear my voice. It was completely gone and all I could do the look at him on the floor until my vision started becoming blurry and all at once, I blacked out.

JUNGKOOK POV

Jun'ichi: Mommy!!!

Jun'ichi yelled from inside before a loud thud. Ichika immediately ran inside and I was debating whether to go inside or not but the way Jun'ichi, my son yelled looks like something is wrong.

Going inside the house, I saw Ichika standing with her hand covering her mouth.

Why?

I walked closer and saw smoke coming from somewhere in the house and walk-in further.

The sight that was in front of me was disturbing and heartbreaking.

Jun'ichi was on the floor covered in his blood and Ichika immediately fell on the floor.

Jungkook: Oh god!! Ichika!!! Jun'ichi!!

I didn't know who to go to. My ex-wife that I love so much or the little boy I just found out that was my son and currently laying down on the floor covered in blood.

My son.

I ran to him and picked him up. His blood was dripping down from his head to my hand. It made me scared because and head injury is serious.

I was about to go out but I couldn't just leave Ichika unconscious on the floor like that.

What should I do?

This makes me sick in a really bad way. My first time seeing Jun'ichi as my son and now this happened. It was like the universe is against me.

Jackson: Ichika!!!!!! Oh my, Jun!!!!

Jackson ran into the house to Ichika and when he saw Me carrying Jun'ichi, he immediately ran over.

Jackson: What the fuck did you do to them weirdo?!!

It doesn't sound like a question, it sounds like he thinks I do something to them but doesn't want me to say.

Jungkook: Well I'm sorry for Hurting your Fake wife and my son but is that what matters right now? Shouldn't we take them to a hospital????

Jackson: Yeah right! Hospital. I'll grab Ichika.

he threw Ichika over his shoulder and we both ran outside and into our various cars not even caring to lock the door.

I wasn't so familiar with the city so I just followed Jackson's car. Ignoring the traffic lights, we earned curses and insults from the people that were also driving their cars. They would have thought we were in a car chase. Probably fast and furious brought to life.

We finally got to the hospital and just packed our car somewhere that I don't even know. I don't care about the car.

Jackson: Doctor!!! Doctor!!!

Jackson yelled as soon as we burst into the hospital.

Jungkook: Please Save my son.

Unlike Jackson who was yelling, I was on the verge of crying and begging anyone to save him.

The nurses came with two beds and took Ichika and Jun'ichi away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I was going to end the story in this chapter but I was just in the mood of writing and this idea also popped into my head so I decided to write also, J wasn't just going to give you all an easy happy ending.

Sounds good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
253K 10.1K 20
You are not thrilled at all to be spending your winter holiday on a remote island with your dad and his boss. Least of all with his grumpy son, Yoong...
558 48 8
Min Yoongi a Mafia. Y/N an innocent girl who agrees on marrying without knowing anything about him for her own personal reasons. Yoongi, having no ne...
67.6K 1.6K 63
I ALWAYS UPDATE DAILY!!! *WARNING* there are swear words, if u don't like to read these type of books then this book isn't for you :) bae irene, you...