Chapter 21. Serena

It's been three days since the trip to the lake and I'd already moved back in with my parents, Taylor had gone back to Florida -Yes we did in fact have that much needed best friend talk- Xavier and Hayley were living on happily and I suppose Colton and I were okay.

Jenna, Hayley and I -Along with all the guys- were skipping school and heading to the beach for the day.

I chose to ride with Jenna who was driving and currently singing loudly and off key to 5 Seconds of Summer.

"If you don't swim, you'll drown. But don't move, honey!" She paused and looked at me gesturing me to continue the song.

I shook my head and she pouted, giving me the puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"She looks so perfect standing there!" I continued, cracking a grin.

"In my American apparel underwear! And I know now, that I'm so down! Hey!" We sang together.

I forgot to mention that I love 5sos.

When we arrived to the beach I could see the guys playing beach volley ball.

Shirtless.

I heard a sigh next to me and I looked to see Jenna staring dreamily at the guys.

"I want one." She declared and I cocked a brow.

"Which one?" Jenna was a very pretty girl and she was also pretty cool with a nice set of boobs and booty.

From a guys perception.

What's not to like?

"The hot one."

"They're all hot."

"Oh, right. The shirtless one." She replied and I frowned, looking back at the guys.

They are all shirtless..

I shook my head letting out a chuckle before we walked over to the guys.

By the time we got to them, they had already been flocked by a bunch of girls who -only some- were currently giving the guys sex eyes and trying to get as close to them as possible.

Thirsty ass hoes...

It wasn't until I saw a girl, she was tall, brunette, and had a banging body.

She was getting all touchy feely with Colton and it didn't help that she was in a bikini top and shorts.

Now, don't get me wrong. This doesn't bother me at all and I have absolutely no fucking right to be jealous... so then why did I feel a tiny twinge of jealousy?

Maybe it was the fact that while all the other girls (or thirsty ass hoes as I like to refer to them) were pulling every desperate move from the book, this one girl, didn't seem to try at all in order to have someones attention.

She seemed.. approachable in a sense.

"Who is she?" I muttered to myself, not intending for anyone to hear but of course, Josh did.

Josh smirked "Her names Serena, exotic isn't it?" I glared at him, knowing fully well that he knows that I'm a little bothered at her being here.

Being with Colton..

Shut the fuck up mind.

"You've got nothing to worry about toots, she's got nothing on you." He smiled at me cheekily and I smiled back cockily.

"I know."

**

"Fuck, shit, dick, fuck, shit, dick!" I cursed as I missed the volleyball resulting in other team scoring a point.

Colton smirked and imitated the way I dove for the ball causing laughs to erupt from our fellow teammates. Of course Colton was on the opposite team, alongside Xavier and the guys. We were playing girls against boys and of course the boys were winning.

I didn't notice when Serena spiked the ball and scored the boys a point but I did notice when Colton scooped her up in a hug and spun her around as the boys cheered.

I grasped Jenna's arm, "I still don't understand why she's on the boys team."

She smiled sympathetically, "It was uneven doll, and Serena volunteered to be on their team."

I shrugged "Whatever, doesn't really matter to me anyways."

Lies..

~*~

FUCK SHITT DICKKK IM SO SOWWY GUYS ITS SOO FUCKING SHORT LIKE UGH I'll probably end up taking this chappie down :'(

ATTENTION PLEASE!

I NEED AN EDITOR I REPEAT I NEED AN EDITOR AND I NEED ONE STAT! IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE OR HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN EDITING THAT COMMENT OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I will try so hard to update soon, sorry guys school makes me want to kill myself and so does stress :(

Oo whose Serena? Wink wink.

There will definitely be more Colton next chappie. I PWOMISE.

Please remember to..

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW..

I love you guys so fucking much.

Xx

~YourWorstNightmare;)