Chapter 3. So much for leaving my mark

"What do you mean your moving?!" Taylor yelled.

I winced, maybe I should have just left and called to tell her about it when I was already in Florida.. Or would that be totally wrong?

I sighed, what am I thinking? Of course not! I can't leave without saying goodbye!

You left without saying goodbye to Colton.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Taylor. But my dad thinks making me move back will make me more disciplined. A punishment of some sort. I don't like the idea either but there's nothing I can do, I'm so, so, so, sorry Taylor."

"I don't want you to go," she blinked as her eyes began to water.

I pulled her into a tight hug. " I'm so sorry," I murmured blinking back tears of my own.

She chuckled, "Stop saying that it's not your fault."

I frowned, "I know.. I'm just going to miss you.. A lot."

She smiled softly, "We can Skype everyday and visit each other every once in a while."

"Yeah, I just hope I don't get mixed up in a lot of drama when I get there." I felt my lips tugging as I frowned.

"Yeah, with your childhood boyfriend and what not." she smirked while I blushed lightly.

Yes she knows everything about me and Colton.

"Wh- oh my god! Your blushing aren't you!" She exclaimed while I blushed even deeper.

I bet I'm a fricken tomato right now.

"Am not!" I defended myself.

"You so are!" She giggled.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Ha! Gotcha!" She fist pumped.

"Whatever." I murmured.

"Win." she smirked proudly.

"Shut your face." I muttered moodily.

She laughed, "Love you too! But seriously do you even know what this dude looks like?"

I thought for a second, "No, I don't think so, I mean the last time I saw him was when we were like thirteen and even back then the kid was kind of cute." I said.

"Well then he must be smokin now!" She exclaimed happily.

I screwed up my nose, "You sound like such a dude."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "You love it."

"Ok, you know what? Let's change the subject! What about the new guy you've been talking too? What's he like?" I questioned.

A light blush tints her cheeks, "Um, he's cool I guess." She looked at the ground the whole time a surefire way to know that she is hiding something.

I grinned at her, "Spill it."

She groaned, "I don't know!.. I just always get this weird, kind of awkward, fluttery feeling in my stomach." She snapped her head in my direction alarmed, "What is happening to me?" She put her hands on either side of my shoulders shaking me lightly.

Aw! It's so cute that Taylor has a crush on someone!

"Don't you get it T? You. Like. Him." I stated smirking a little.