Chapter 7. First impressions are everything!

After the little incident with Colton I decided to lay low for the rest of the day but then I started thinking..

I'm Alexandra Fox! I don't give a flying fuck what people think about me as I'm definitely not a good girl and I definitely do not 'lay low' when something's gone a little wrong.

So you know what I did?

I threw a fucking awesome ass party and turned up!

See after a pretty much normal day of teachers yelling at me and committing crimes like a badass. I went home and decided to spread the word to everyone I had met earlier at school.

So pretty much everyone. I made lots of 'friends' at school today but I knew it was only because they were curious about the 'new girl'.

The party is going to be late so I had enough time to Skype with Taylor and tell her about my oh so exciting day at school today -note my sarcasm- I told her everything from the lady in the office sizing me up to the fight with red and the kiss with Colton.

"He's toying with you, it's obvious." Taylor stated simply while I frowned slightly.

Why did it bother me that she said that?

"Yeah I know, he's a jerk now and I don't know why! I mean he thinks he's just so high and mighty but watch, I'm going to knock him down a few notches.. somehow.." I murmured the last part softly not wanting her to hear.

"Well best of luck to you mate but ugh god damn I wish I was there with you! I miss you so god damn much damnit!" I laughed at her use of the word 'damn'.

"I miss you too but did your parents give you your car back yet?" Her parents had taken her Range Rover for nearly two months now and trust me when I say that Taylor has been crazy through out all this time, I'm surprised she hasn't thrown herself off a cliff yet.

Her face brightened up as I mentioned her precious car, "Yes! They gave it to me today! God I'm happy!"

I laughed as I thought back to my baby, sitting in the garage right now.

Ah my smexy car was just so impossibly irresistible it wasn't even funny.

"What about you?" I snapped out of my daze and focused back on Taylor.

"What?" I asked

She chuckled, "Your parents? did they send your car in yet?"

"Yup! I got it this morning and god let me tell you, I forgot how smexy my car is" I smirked while she laughed

And this is pretty much how I spent my time before the party, just talking with Taylor and catching up on the almost two days we spent apart.

I finally bid Taylor goodbye when it was about an hour before the party and I had to get ready.

I decided on wearing a tight mid thigh length black dress that was actually really classy and didn't reveal as much as you'd think I paired it with black ankle boots and straightened my long blonde hair to perfection while using minimal makeup meaning eyeliner, mascara, dark eyeshadow and base.

I looked myself over in my full length mirror and smiled. I looked good.

Time to make my first good impression.

I snorted.

Lets face it, I am not going to be making any good first impressions in this lifetime.

**

"Woo!" I cheered along with the rest of the drunk people as a brunette danced on top of my living room table.

The party had been wild and almost everyone here was passed wasted.

I walked passed all the people grinding against each other and made my way towards my backyard to find a bunch of people jumping into my pool and making out in the water.

I went over to the cooler and pulled out a cool beer and began to chug it down.

What? I can carry my weight so there's really nothing to worry about here.

My phone started ringing so
I walked around to the side of my house to take the call when I saw it was a voice machine.

God I hate those, there's no point to them!

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt my arm being pulled back and being shoved against the wall.

"What the fu-" I was cut of by lips crashing down on mine and hands placing themselves on my hips bringing me closer to them.

The person pulled away and kissed my forehead softly, "You look beautiful Alex." They chuckled and pulled away.

Ok so on my first day in Trimester I have already been sized up by an office lady, got in a fight with a red head, gotten kissed my Colton in a janitors closet, thrown a kick ass party, and kissed by a stranger.

And the worst part is that I didn't even see their face..

~*~

SCENE! I feel like the length of this chapter was ok and hopefully you did too!

AND AHHHHH! OMG THIS BOOK IS #471 IN HUMOR AND #901 IN TEEN FICTION! OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

And Ooo who is the person that kissed Alex? wink wink ;)

Please vote, comment, and follow if you truly enjoyed this chapter thanks guys love y'all!

Oh! and please please please please please! check out my new book 'Don't kill and tell' I PROMISE you'll love it!

Alright I will update soon! thanks guys MWAH!

~Adios my little fruit baskets!