Chapter 25. Fixing things.

Colton and I had all our classes together but we never actually.. you know, engaged in conversation with each other.

But now that Colton had a girl like Serena stuck to his side, I suddenly had a reason to not want to talk to him.

I just don't know what the reason is yet.

Or at least, I refuse to admit what that reason is.

I was ripped away from my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Serena smiling brightly down at me.

"Hey Alex, I didn't know we had this period together."

"You know now." I muttered, looking down at my phone and began texting back to some unanswered messages I had.

Please take the hint.

Serena walked back over to Colton who was leaning against a desk, chatting with his friends and wrapped an arm around Serena when she got to his side.

They make me sick.

I didn't realize I was openly glaring at them until I felt someone flick me.

I turned and found it was Jenna who gave me a knowing look.

My eyes narrowed on their own accord and I found myself biting down on my tongue to keep the insults and nasty comments away.

"You know you're a lot prettier than she is." Jenna said, looking up from her phone.

"I know."

"Well damn bitch, here I am trying to compliment and boost your self esteem when in reality it needs no fucking boosting at all, you little shit." Jenna grumbled, looking back down at her phone.

I barked a laugh and she smiled at me.

I felt a pair of eyes on me as I laughed and turned my gaze to where Colton sat to find that he indeed was staring at me.

I winked, blowing him a kiss and he smirked, turning back to his friends, letting his hand slide down Serena's back to rest on her ass.

I let out a silent scoff feeling a smirk crawl its way onto my face.

"Wow,"

I cocked a brow at Jenna, "Wow what?"

"The sexual tension is just there."

My nose scrunched up, "Gross."

"Can I watch when you bone him?" Jenna asked excitedly, clapping her hands together.

Maybe..

"No."

"So you are going to bone him! Or at least you want to."

"What? No! I will never shag him because he probably carries several diseases and he's not even that good looking." Just then, Colton let out a loud laugh at something Ethan said and oh that sound, oh that sound was something that the Angels listened to on a Sunday morning to praise God. That sound could make crying babies smile.

That's how seriously melodic his laugh was.

The reason I speak so highly of his laugh is because something I've noticed about Colton is that he almost never laughs a genuine laugh. Colton's usual laugh consist of smirking or chuckling.

I bit my lip as I watched Serena kiss Colton then pull away and hide her face in his chest when the guys teased them.

I sighed looking back down at my phone, texting Taylor.