Chapter 11. Living with Colton

"Dad this is your last chance." I glared at my dad.

Today is the day. There is just no freaking way my parents are going to send me over to Colton's house. I refuse it and if I do go back there then it will be against my will.

"Alex we talked about this. Now do you need help with your bags? Because your mother and I have to go now." he asked checking his watch.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine, whatever."

He nodded. "McCall." he called to one of our workers here and gestured to my bags.

Of course dad wouldn't help me himself because that's downright crazy talk.

Note my sarcasm.

McCall lowered his head respectfully to my father then took my bag to my car, with me in tow.

I nodded thanks to him as he handed me my car keys "Have a nice day, Miss Fox."

I watched silently as McCall walked back to my parents and lowered his head respectfully before beginning to load their car.

Now I know what your thinking.

How the hell am I so damn hot?

I'm totally kidding but on a serious note my Mom and Dad obviously make enough for a very fancy way of living, therefore we have butlers but I don't usually refer to them as that, they are more like workers I guess.

"Alexandra." I looked up to see my Mom walking towards me her heels clicking against the pavement.

"Yeah?" I asked opening my car door trying to signal I didn't really want to talk.

"Behave? I don't need you ending up on the cover of a magazine or newspaper talking about how you crashed a car or got drunk wandering around at two am in the morning." She raised a brow.

Those things happened like once. It wasn't that serious. Well to me at least. I mean my parents almost had a heart attack when they found out. They said that I have put a dent in our reputation and that I have to stop giving people reasons to talk about us.

Not that I ever gave a damn or actually ever let those words sink in properly.

"I'll try." My voice oozed sarcasm and annoyance.

"I'm serious Alexandra. We let your little party fiasco slide but please don't let it happen again because you will regret it young lady." She narrowed her eyes.

Isn't my mother simply the best?

Did you catch onto my sarcasm?

I rolled my eyes and slid into my car, starting it up and pulling out of the driveway.

There is no way I'm going over to Colton's house today and if I do why not kill a little time at a bar before I do? It is only like one o'clock in the afternoon after all.

**

I sat down at the bar counter and watched the cute bartender as he flashed me a smile, his dimples showing.

"Anything I can get ya darlin?" he asked, resting his arm on the counter.

I leaned forward. "How about a gin and tonic?" I asked sweetly with a flirty smile. He looked to be around twenty three and not day older or younger.

He raised a brow, "I.D?" I searched in my pocket for my fake I.D and gave it to him.

What? I don't have time to carry around a purse. All I need is my phone and my fake I.D.