Chapter 12. We are Royally fucked..

It's almost four o'clock in the morning and I was locked inside a bar with Colton.

"Could you move." I snapped.

Colton took a pretzel and flung it at me, hitting me on my forehead.

"Real mature." I hissed.

"I know." He smirked proudly pouring himself a shot of Jack Daniels.

I snatched the Jack Daniels from his hands and took a gulp straight from the bottle.

So let me tell you how we got trapped here.

5 hours earlier

I drove to Hayley's house and found myself struggling to focus.

I wish I could say it was because I wasn't feeling well or because I was nervous the for the party but I know it was because of my moment with Colton earlier if you could even call it that because from what I've seen and heard, Colton is a little man whore. Therefore he's probably had tons of 'Moments' with plenty of girl.

Not that I was jealous or anything.. Was I?

No. No I was just feeling homesick.. Yes! There we go, That's my excuse.

"Alex." Hayley's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I blinked trying to find my head was at.

"What do you think?" She did a quick turn in her gold and black tight fitted dress with a low stoop showing off cleavage and black pumps that actually matched perfectly with the dress, the colors mixed really well.

"You look really hot." I nodded approvingly.

She winked, "Thanks sweets. Now go change." I chuckled but none the less walked into her closet and began changing into my black dress that reached just an inch above mid thigh and the sleeves reached to my elbows and every inch of the dress was covered in holes so I wore a black bra to prevent flashing the goods. I finished off the look with black heeled ankle boots.

I looked myself in her full length mirror. My belly button length hair was currently straightened to perfection and I had black eyeshadow to make my blue eyes pop.

All in all, I looked good.

I walked out of Hayley's closet and found her texting on her bed while she had a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Texting Xavier are we?" I raised a brow smirking at her wiggling my eyebrow.

Her head snapped to me and she blushed even more.

Aw, she's like a bunny.

"Wow." She said as she took me in "You look great." she complimented.

"I know." I smirked.

She shook her head chuckling as she got up and checked the time. "Lets go, it's ten already."

I followed Hayley to her car as she began to drive.

Guess I'll just have to pick up my car later.

We arrived at Colton's house -Mansion- to find couples making out on his circular driveway and trash everywhere and music booming throughout the mansion.

"Xavier!" Hayley cried as she skipped over to him and a group of friends he was with.

"Hey babe." He replied planting a kiss on her lips while I walked over to them.

"Hey Xavier." I smiled and he nodded and slung an arm over Hayley.

"Hey Alex." I turned my head to the right and found a guy whose name I think was Josh from the football team put an arm over my shoulders as well.