Chapter 16. Kiss away from being Colton's whore.

This chapter is dedicated to @Coenen_Kate for the beautiful cover she sent me to the side and or above. -->>> ^^^^

**

"Hey babe, I'm going to be needing that favor you owe me now" Colton sauntered into the kitchen nonchalantly.

Shit.

"Fuck off Colton" I sneered and Dad frowned "Language Alex"

"It's alright Mr. Fox Alex is naturally feisty but I can handle her very well" He winked at me and I felt my blood rush to my face in anger as my Dad looked confused.

"Anyways Alex I'm actually really hot and bothered right now so if you could come into my room and take care of my-"

"Colton" I warned.

I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him.

Simple as that.

My father turned to me looking beyond annoyed and began to tell me off when suddenly Colton began to point at me making thrusting motions with his hips while mouthing 'You and Me'

My jaw dropped and my dad frowned at me and looked back to find Colton who was now smirking and calmly drinking a can of Coke.

Oh my god. Colton is such a dick. I'm going to kill him. I'm going to take some bread and stuff it down his throat until he slowly stops breathing then I'll take his body and dump it into a lake full of alligators and if they ever do get to hold a funeral for him, I will piss on his grave.

I was pulled away from my diabolical thoughts as my dad began to rant off about what I think had to do with him leaving and having to extend my stay with the Crawfords.

I couldn't really pay attention to a word he was saying considering now Colton was making very naughty hand motions while throwing his head back in pretend ecstasy.

Damn him.

"I will be leaving now and I won't be back until sunday Alexandra and I want you to behave yourself and try not to cause the Crawford's trouble again" My dad warned before walking out of the kitchen.

I turned to Colton, anger once again flowing through my veins "Colton Crawford"

"Yes babe" He raised a brow as if challenging me.

We both stood there in a staring contest, neither one of us willing to break eye contact.

He took a step forward and I copied him until we were both chest to chest, still unwilling to break eye contact.

Slowly he leaned down to level his mouth with my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist while I fought to keep my eyes open.

"Catch me if you can sweetheart"

My eyes shot open to see him already out of the kitchen and running towards the huge victorian staircase.

I broke out into a run chasing him up the steps but damn that boy is fast, it was hard to keep up but I'm proud to say I do it pretty well.

"I'm going to kill you Colton!" I yelled and saw him round a corner.

I chased Colton through his whole damn mansion, through hallways, rooms, upstairs, downstairs, everywhere, and I could catch up to him! he was too damn fast.

I stopped in front of a long hallway with several doors and a big mirror hung up on one of the walls where I could see my flustered face from running and my bright blue eyes.

It was so odd seeing my eyes light up with excitement and.. No. Thats rage, it has to be anger and rage and maybe the only reason my eyes are so bright is because.. I'm high?