Chapter 6. I makout with anyone! Even in a closet!

~Colton~

She's back.

She's back.

She's back.

She's back.

She's back. Shes back. She's back. She's back. She's back. She's back. She's back. She's back. She's back. She's back. She's back. Holy crap she's back!

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Alex is back. She's back! She's really, really back!

"Colton.." The brunette whose name I think is Audrey moaned while she sat on my lap and trailed kisses down my jaw.

The bell rang and I scrunched up my nose, I didn't want to go to class yet, but I knew I had to, to keep up my position in football.

I pulled away and the girl whimpered in protest, "Sorry babe I gotta get to class but we'll finish this later." I chuckled while winking at her, making her giggle and slide off my lap.

I walked back to class and started thinking about her. I just can't believe she's back.

It's been five years and she thinks she can just waltz back into my life and-

Whoa, whoa, wait. Who said she was waltzing back into my life. She could just be visiting right?

'Exactly. Which is why she's starting school here, dumbass'

Right well I guess my conscience had a point.

I walked into class and saw that I was over fifteen minutes late. Fuck had I really spent that much time thinking about a nobody in my life like Alex?

I walked to my seat and ironically I found Alex sitting there instead, looking dazed while tapping her pencil on the desk.

'Wow' I thought as I looked her over, she still had striking clear blue eyes with platinum blonde hair that was now waist length and she really filled out in all the right places, she had a curvy body and she was tall too.

I was going to get revenge.

I shook my head snapping out of it as I cleared my throat.

~Alex~

I snapped out of my daze and looked up to find Colton.. of course.

"Yes?" I smiled flirtily.

He shot me a heart stopping smile which of course made my heart stop beating for a second.

"Your in my seat, doll." he smiled charmingly.

"Well maybe you should let me sit here and you can sit in the seat in front of me and I will admire the view." I winked.

He chuckled. "Sure babe whatever you say." he replied as he sat down in front of me.

Oh my god am I seriously flirting with Colton?

Colton didn't talk to me again for the rest of the period and this annoyed me for some reason.

I can't believe I was flirting with Colton. It's like I don't even know him.

"Ah-" I started but didn't finish as I was pulled into a janitors closet with a hand over my mouth.

I stared wide eyed at Colton as he removed his hand from my mouth.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, do you want people to hear?" He snapped while I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Who do you think your talking too?" I questioned not liking his tone.

"Alexandra Fox." he narrowed his eyes.

He remembers me?

Oh my god he remembers me!

"You remember me?" I asked my eyes going wide again.

He rolled his eyes. "No shit." he stated in a snobby tone.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Wow your kind of a jerk now." I snapped.

"Well your kind of a slut now." He snapped back.

"What the fuck gives you the right to call me a slut?" I snarled.

He narrowed his eyes at me then brought his head down and crashed his lips onto mine.

I was trying to convince myself to pull away but I just couldn't. So I did what any other girl would do, I kissed him back.

After a minute or so, he pulled away and smirked against my ear. "The fact that you make out with anyone in a closet."

He winked at me and walked out.

What the fuck just happened?

~*~

And scene! Thanks for reading guys! and if you don't get it let me explain ok so Colton wants to get back at Alex by making her fall in love with him and then he breaks her heart basically but knowing Alex it won't turn out the way he wants it too ;)

But please vote and comment your honest thought and opinions on this! and I too you that the update would be soon wink wink ;)

But in other notes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out my new book called 'Don't kill and tell' I promise you will LOVE it!

Thanks for reading adios my lovelies!

MWAH!