Chapter 17. Don't get me wrong, I'm practically pooing my pants..

There were three cars driving to the lake, Colton's, Xavier's, and Josh's. Josh was driving a truck so that we could take jet skis and he drove with Aiden and Aaron -the twins- while Xavier drove with with Hayley and Will, and of course, with my luck I ended up with Colton and Taylor.

Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor and I'm practically pooing my pants at the fact that she's actually here right now, but having Colton with us also meant that we couldn't have our girly conversations, and although I did consider shoving Colton out of the car, I decided that, that would be unnecessary considering he did reunite me with my best friend.

Nonetheless, here I am, in the passenger seat while Colton sat in the drivers seat and Hayley in the back, Colton wasn't really trying to make conversation, only when Hayley would ask him questions about himself, he would reply with short answers, which completely baffled me since Colton loved to talk about himself.

'Well he use to be your best friend' I thought sarcastically.

Taylor chuckled and Colton snorted.

I frowned "What..?"

"Who is this best friend you speak of?" Taylor teased, winking at me knowingly.

I felt my cheeks flame up as I realized I said that out loud.

"I-I.."

"You guys want anything?" Colton cut me off as he pulled into the gas station, we'd been driving for about two hours and Colton forgot to fill up the tank back at the house.

"I want a slushie!" Taylor exclaimed and quickly climbed out of the car and rushed towards the

Colton chuckled and turned to me with an eyebrow raised as if silently asking me if I wanted anything.

I shook my head and he went to fill up the tank.

I leaned back In my seat still feeling my cheeks heat up.

I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that Colton flew Taylor out here for me. And as crazy as it sounds, I feel special.

When most girls think of the ideal perfect guy, you'd think of someone like Colton right? Charming, handsome, jock, funny, smart, -well, smart enough- Well if those girls knew the Colton that I know, maybe then he wouldn't be every girls dream guy.

I was in deep thought when I realized I had to pee.

Colton and Taylor hadn't come back yet so I decided to go to the bathroom.

Once I got the key and finished up my business I was walking around back to get to the front of the gas station when I felt myself being shoved against the side of the building.

I whimpered as I felt my head crash against the brick wall and worked on getting my eyes focused again only to find a man who looked around his thirties with blood shot eyes and breath that reeked of alcohol.

"Get off of me!" I shoved him but he was a built man so my efforts were of no use.

I felt tears threatening to escape as I thrashed around, kicking and shoving.

"Don't yell" he threatened, covering my mouth and instantly I froze as I felt something sharp and cold pressed up against my neck.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

"Please don't" I whispered shaking my head while wrapping my hand around his wrist that held the knife, trying to get him to pull away.

He shoved me against the wall again and I had to fight to keep my eyes open while I felt him press kisses against my jaw and cheek.

Don't cry.