Chapter 13. You've got more skills than Magic Mike himself..

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?! OH! Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? OH! Don't chaaa!" I sang at the top of my lungs while doing what was supposed to be a seductive dance on top of the bar counter.

"Don't chaaa!" I finished off with a small running start and then slid on my knees to the end of the bar counter in a very rock star way.

"WHOO! Fucking awesome!" Colton applauded me drunkenly as he sat at a nearby table enjoying my show.

I smirked and when I went to stand back up on the bar I literally walked right off of it and fell to the ground with my ass in the air.

I think it was safe to say Im pretty drunk.

"Your turn" I grinned after I got up and stumbled my way to where he sat.

He grinned widely at me and nodded "Gotcha" He walked over to a stereo system that was in the corner and switched it on and shockingly a song from the movie Magic Mike came on.

He jumped up onto the bar counter and slowly walked up to the end in front of the table where I sat at with a goofy grin on his face.

He winked at me and slowly began to move his hips to the beat pointing at me then slowly began to tease the hem of his V-neck still dancing to the song.

Oh my god.

Is he going to strip?

This is so exciting.

I laughed as he swiftly pulled the shirt over his head and threw it at me now rolling and thrusting his hips around and moving to the beat.

Oh god.. This is hilariously hot..

I tried to contain my laughter as he continued to strip by teasing his belt buckle and I covered my eyes, Giggling to myself.

The song ended and I applauded as Colton bowed and turned off the music.

"Wow Colton I never new you could dance like that! Why your better than Magic Mike himself!" I said as I handed him his shirt back.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" He stated and pulled his shirt over his head to cover his muscled torso.

That delicious, delicious yummy muscled torso.

So far I found that being locked in a bar isn't so bad, I mean there's plenty of liquor here to last us quite a while and a drunk off his ass Colton is pretty entertaining.

We sat in silence for about three minutes before Colton opened his mouth.

"Wanna trash this place?" He suggested carelessly.

I thought for a moment before I shrugged "Sure"

**

I went to stand next to Colton as we stood proudly in the middle of the room looking at our work.

"We did good" Colton grinned and I nodded a grin making it's way to my face as well.

"Fuck yeah we did" I agreed as I looked at the white walls that were covered in different kinds of liquor and and the floor was covered in broken glass and picture frames that hung on the wall were now either broken or flung across the room.

And I won't even begin to explain how the tall long rack of different liquors were destroyed.

Ok yes I will.

Originally we weren't going to even touch the rack of liquors -Since we were rather enjoying them- but one picture frame thrown on the wrong direction and suddenly dozens of liquor bottles are falling on top of each other breaking one another and so on and so forth.