Chapter 10. Learning to live with Colton

I'm the player. I was always the player. Yet Colton was able to play me in seconds just by glancing at me.

God what the hell is wrong with me?

I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts that kept pestering me ever since I left Hayley's house two days ago.

"Alexandra Fox!" I cringed as I began to pick up my pace as I turned a corner into a hallway leading into an open living room.

Oh did I mention that my parents arrived?

Well they did. They got back yesterday and well it hasn't exactly been an ideal family reunion.

I heard the footsteps of my very angry father behind me.

Shit shit shit..

"Crap." I breathed as I turned yet another corner to find a dead end.

"Alexandra." I threw on an expressionless face and turned to look at my dad.

"Yes?" I asked flatly.

His face was calm but you could see the anger in his eyes, to anyone else he would seem normal, but I am his daughter.. I know better than that.

"You had a party? While your mother and I were still in California?" he questioned while my eyes narrowed.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I shrugged.

Yes that'll do it, just deny, deny, deny.

His eyes narrowed in on my face. probably to check for any signs of lying.

He sighed. "Since I obviously can't trust you to spend two days alone I can't trust you to spend a week alone."

My ears perked up at this.

A week? A week alone?

"What do you mean a week alone? I'm going to have the house to myself?" I asked unsure of where this was going.

He snorted. "Have you not been listening to a word I've said?"

I frowned, "So I will not be getting the house to myself?.."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you are irresponsible! I can't trust you Alex! your mother and I can't trust you!" he snapped his face going slightly red.

I blinked. "Oh."

His face calmed down and in a neutral voice he said. "You will be staying at the Crawford's for the week."

My eyes went wide.

Crawford.

Crawford.

Crawford.

As in Colton Crawford.

"No, I'm not." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Excuse me?" he raised a brow.

"Daddy no, Please don't send me over to that hell hole." I am proud to say I've resorted to pleading.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "Why not? I could have swore that Colton was your friend?.." he asked genuinely curious.

"Who is this Colton you speak of?" I narrowed my eyes pretending to think.

Yes. I know real bitchy of me isn't it? Well Colton's a little bitch for thinking he can play me!

"Alex I don't have time for your complaints, your mother and I are leaving tomorrow for a week and you are staying at the Crawford's and that's final." I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Whatever." I began to walk towards the front door, "You can make me go but that doesn't mean I will behave." I grabbed my keys and walked out leaving my frustrated father behind.

I strolled over to my baby -Ferrari 612 GTO- and put my hand over her door.

The one thing in my life that will love me unconditionally, That will be by my side forever that will no matter what, be by my side.

My car.

I smirked to myself and slid into my car putting the key in ignition, hearing the soft purr of the engine.

I put on my ray bans and began to pull out of my driveway.

'When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly

I dance to the beat, walking down the street in my new-'

I smiled and clicked answer as my phone rang.

"Hey baby girl!" I laughed as Taylor's voice rang through speaker.

"Hey Swifts, what's up?" Swifts was my nickname for her because I mean come on, Taylor swift? And my bestfriend's name is Taylor? I've got to have fun with that.

I heard her scoff. "Everything! I'm so bored over here without you, pulling pranks and reeking havoc just isn't the same." She sniffed.

I could imagine her now just skipping class to go to a bar or just roaming the halls at school, That's what we would usually do together and truth was, I really did miss her.

"I miss you too and I'm so bored over here." Lies. "But anything new?" I asked pulling into a Starbucks drive through.

"Vanilla bean, tall." I ordered as the cashier began to make my order.

"Are you ordering Starbucks? I'm drinking that right now!" Taylor chuckled.

I smirked. "We are so awesome."

"Hells yeah." She replied.

In the end I just drove around for a while chatting with Taylor the whole way and truth be told it really did lighten my mood since the argument with my dad and finding out I have to live with him.

I'm going to have to learn how to live with Colton.

~*~

Short! I know! Late! I know! Filler! I know! I'm sorry! I've been real off lately but I'm back and better an I will be updating more frequently count on it.

And :O Alex is going to live with Colton for a whole week! *Cue horror music*

Next chapter will be drama filled *evil laughter*

Mm but in the mean time please remember to..

VOTE!..

COMMENT!..

FOLLOW!...

And please please please! remember to check out my other books? Especially don't kill and tell! I promise you'll like it!

Thanks lovers! Until next time!

~Your worst nightmare ;)