Chapter 8. Meeting Hayley..

Its been two days since I've arrived in Florida and threw the party and yet I couldn't stop thinking about the mystery kisser.

It could be anyone really.. but who?

I've decided to think over some clues on who the MK is -Code for mystery kisser- and so far I've gathered the following:

One, they know my name, which isn't really a clue, More of a fact of some sort..

Two, well I haven't got there yet..

As you can see I've been making progress.

I was ripped away from my inner monologue when I ran into a wall.

Wait no, not a wall, more like a very very muscular pole.

I looked up and frowned, "Your not a pole" I stated.

Xavier raised a brow in amusement, "Sorry to disappoint."

I was going to reply if it weren't for the obnoxious sniggering from a group of girl across from us.

I narrowed my eyes at them and they quickly looked away.

Xavier whistled lowly, obviously seeing what just happened, "Wow.. I bet you had no problems scaring away the monsters under your bed when you were younger huh?"

Actually I did have problems considering whenever I got scared I always had..

'Colton' my mind sniggered

"So.. when do I get to meet Hayley?" I asked, shutting my locker and beginning to walk to my next class.

Xavier looked down at me in surprise, "You haven't met her yet?"

"Uh no?"

He smiled, "Come on." he gestured for me to keep walking until we reached out next class, History.

'Ew' I mentally shuddered I always hated history.

We walked into the classroom to see a few students already seated and yet no teacher.

"Xavier!" We turned to see A pretty blonde with long hair and Green eyes, she was model slim and model height. This girl could literally be a model.

"Hey babe." I saw Xavier smile down at her as she reached up to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Aww.. I wish I had that.. Im so lonely..

"Hey I'm Hayley." I blinked out of my thoughts and turned to see her holding her hand out smiling brightly at me.

"Alex." I smiled back and shook her hand.

"Well Alex, I can tell we will be fast friends." She gestured for me to sit next to her, which I did.

Xavier pouted, "What about me?"

"Sit with Colton." Hayley chuckled.

"Fine." he walked away and sat in a seat with an empty seat next to him which I'm assuming is for Colton.

That bastard..

"So where'd you come from?" Hayley asked turning to look at me.

"California." I answered

She raised her eyebrows, "Really? Then why did you come here?.."

I smiled, "Well my parents thought it would do me good to be shipped off to this place." I motioned around us, "And that it would better my behavior so.. here I am." I chuckled.

She smiled, "I like you Alex, you seem cool."

"Thanks.. I know." I smirked proudly to which she laughed.

Hayley seemed cool and trust worthy and I was sure we would be fast friends too.

It was that moment that Colton walked into the room laughing with his friends as he sat down next to Xavier.

"So.. Colton and Xavier are close?" I asked trying to seem casual.

"Yeah they are best friends, why?" she asked seeming genuinely curious.

I shook my head, "Nothing I was just asking I mean Colton seems like a real jerk"

She nodded, "Yeah I know, he comes across that way but he really isn't. You just have to get close to him and get to know him better."

"And you are? Close to him I mean." This was very intriguing.

"Yeah Xavier and I are Colton's best friends, he tells us everything." Oh.. "And apparently we are the only people to ever get that close to him." Wrong.

"What?" she frowned.

Crap did I say that out loud?

She laughed, "Yes. Yes you did"

Damn.. I have to stop doing that..

"But anyways what do you mean?" She frowned slightly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I smiled, assuringly.

"Ok?" She frowned slightly then turned to look at the teacher as she entered and began the lesson which I really didn't pay attention too, I mean how could I? I just kept asking myself the same thing over and over again.

Why did I care if Colton had other best friends?

~*~

SCENE! WHOO! FINALLY AN UPDATE RIGHT? LOL

Seriously though Im sorry for the wait and I realize this is a filler and a pretty boring chapter but things will begin to pick up soon I pink promise!

I hope you enjoyed! Please remember to..

VOTE!..

COMMENT!..

FOLLOW!..

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES ESPECIALLY 'DON'T KILL AND TELL' PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

UNTILL NEXT TIME WATTPADERS! MWAH LOVE YA!

~Later!