Chapter 22. Be my bitch boy

"Alex, right?"

I looked up from my phone and saw Serena, standing there in all her goddess like beauty.

Skank bitch.

Wow, jealousy truly is ugly.

Not that I'm jealous.

"Yeah." I answered, looking back down at my phone, scrolling through my messages. There were a lot.

I felt her sit down in front of me. I was currently sat on top of some huge rocks where I would be able to be by myself. The others were still running about I assumed, while I chose to stay alone, just relaxing.. Until Serena came along.

"I'm Serena." She smiled and I raised a brow. "Cool."

She nodded and silence engulfed us, "We were about to play truth or dare.. wanna join?" She offered, gesturing back to my friends that were gathered around a fire.

What is this? Spongebob?

I shrugged. "Sure."

It had already grown late and the moon was glowing a luminous white.

Once we reached the others, I took a seat on the ground next to Jenna who smiled and put her legs in my lap.

I bit the inside of my check when from the corner of my eye, I saw Serena sit in Colton's lap. His. Lap.

Josh took a seat beside me and snickered so that only I would hear.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"Alex, truth or dare?" Aaron asked me.

"Truth," I said.

The guys all snickered, "Pussy." Colton said.

"Something you don't get." I retorted.

He simply smirked, glanced at Serena then pulled her closer to him, snuggling his stupid face in her neck while she giggled.

"If you could fuck any of the guys here, who would it be?" Everyone turned to look at me, waiting for my answer.

I smirked.

The guys consisted of Colton, Josh, Aiden, Aaron, Will, Xavier, and a couple of guys from the football team.

They all ranged from a scale of cute to hot. Josh, Xavier and Colton were up there, at the very top. That was undeniable.

I thought for a second. I picked truth. So why not be honest?

"Colton." I replied, taking a sip of my beer and the guys either smirked or their jaws dropped.

I glanced at Colton and all he did was give me his trademark smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Xavier." He turned to look at me, smiling. "Truth or dare?" I asked and he chose dare.

I thought for a second before shrugging. "Twerk."

Everyone barked a laugh as Xavier looked appalled. "I'd rather get eaten alive by a shark."

I shrugged, smirking. "The oceans right there."

He rolled his eyes. "Pick another dare."

"Somersault off the bridge into the water." I suggested and he looked back to where I was gesturing.

He raised a brow. "Alright."

The guys whooped and Hayley gave him a quick kiss before he jogged off to the steps, leading up to the bridge.

Josh leaned into my ear, "So you would choose Colton over me?" He feigned hurt and I chuckled.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked him lowly.

"I'm trying to help you." He hummed lowly in my ear, "Colton looks insanely jealous."

I tensed slightly, but slowly and cautiously, let my eyes run through everyone's faces, all talking and in their own world when my eyes landed on Colton who didn't seem to notice me looking at him because he was to focused on Josh's lips moving against my ear, making it look like he was whispering sweet nothings to me when in reality, he was making fun of Colton's jealousy and mocking Serena in a falsetto voice.

I love Josh.

Colton's eyes never left Josh and I's little exchange, not until everyone heard a holler and we all turned to see Xavier complete a perfect somersault into the ocean, creating a splash.

Everyone whooped as Xavier swam back to the beach and plopped down next to Hayley who pecked him on the lips.

..They make me sick..

"Hayley, truth or dare?" Xavier asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me." Xavier smiled and Hayley giggled but leaned in to kiss him nonetheless, earning groans of protest at their cheesiness.

"Josh, truth or dare?" Hayley asked.

Josh paused for a second, "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Alex." Hayley winked, everyone went silent, observing Josh to see what his answer would be.

Josh cocked a brow, "Sure."

I felt a second of panic flash through me but then it disappeared when Josh leaned in to peck me on the cheek, smirking when he pulled away.

"Wait no-" Hayley started but Josh cut her off, "You said a kiss, you didn't say it couldn't be on her cheek." Then he turned to wink at me and I chuckled.

"Colton, truth or dare?" Josh asked. Colton picked dare and Josh did not hesitate to say, "I dare you to be Alex's slave boy for the rest of the night."

This brings me back to my words from earlier, I love Josh.

Everyone let out barks of laughter as Colton narrowed his eyes, "No fucking way."

"Looks like Colton's a pussy," Josh laughed, "Seriously dude? It's just for the night, what's the worst she can do to you?"

Colton's eyes narrowed, "She could try to kill me."

Everyone chuckled and Josh shook his head, "She's literally 90 pounds and your like 200 and your a football player. Are you seriously scared? You really are a pussy." Josh teased and Colton rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He muttered and Josh turned to wink at me again, earning us a glare from Colton, well he was glaring at me.

I smirked, "Looks like your my bitch boy now."

~*~

Short I know >.< but then again a lot of my chappies have been short lately.. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOUGH SERIOUSLY.

I can't stress enough just how much I love you guys.

Remember to check out my other books please and tell me what you think?

Please remember to..

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW..

Love you guys,

~YourWorstNightmare;)