Chapter 5. Always pay attention to your surroundings!

I grabbed my bag and stepped out of my car with a care free expression on my face.

I began walking towards the doors of 'Trimester high' while kids whispered and murmured to each other about the new girl.

'Whose the new girl?'

'Is that a Ferrari?'

'Nice ride'

'She's hot'

I chuckled to myself, making my way to the office to find my class schedule.

"Class schedule for Alexandra Fox." I stated while the lady just continued to stare me up and down.

"Oh yes well here you go." She seemed to shake herself out of her daze. I smirked softly.

"Here's a map of the school as well." She handed me a map and my schedule.

"Thanks." I walked out into the crowded hallway again only to bump into a girl with long red hair and a face with far too much makeup on and she was wearing the shortest tightest skirt ever, if you could even call it a skirt and her top was cropped showing off a belly piercing and she wore freaking 6 inch heels TO SCHOOL!

"Watch it, bitch." she snapped.

I turned to face her matching her height even in heels which meant she was probably short without them.

"You bumped into me, not the other way around." I snapped back and she smirked.

"So? What are you going to do about it? Give me a lesson on 'paying attention to my surroundings?'" she shoved my shoulder with one hand and her little followers smirked after her.

I acted on instinct and immediately threw a punch at her face, pushed her and she yelped in shock and began to swing back and soon it was a full on girl fight.

"Bitch!" she shrieked as she pulled me onto the ground with her and began clawing at my skin while I just kept swinging and bashing her head on the ground until a pair of muscular arms wound themselves around my waist pulling my thrashing body from the red headed girl and she was pulled back as well.

"You stupid bitch! What the fuck is your problem?!" The red headed girl shrieked as she struggled to get out of the persons hold.

"My fucking problem?! My fucking problem is that now I have to come to this hell hole every day to deal with your stupid ass! That's my fucking problem!" I snapped back at her.

"Alex! calm down!" I heard a familiar voice and I turned to look it was Xavier who was restraining me.

"Xavier tell the bitch to calm down!" I snapped my head back around to glare at the guy holding down Red.

"Excuse me? And just who the fuck are you?" I snarled back at him.

"She's not a bitch Colton, don't call her that." Xavier defended me as my eyes widened.

Colton?

"Wait what?" My eyes still wide.

The guy who was supposedly Colton cocked a brow. "What?" he asked.

"You? Your Colton" I inquired analyzing him for the first time.

This man in front of me had dirty blonde hair and a squared jaw with cobalt blue eyes and a very muscular build. He was wearing a black V neck and dark jeans.

If this man truly was Colton then Colton was truly hot.. probably one of the hottest I've ever met. He looked like he just walked out of a Hollister magazine.

He frowned. "Do I know you?"

"Colton." Red whimpered, clinging onto him. "She just came at me for no reason."

I almost laughed. "Even if that were true. What could he do? Hit me?" I mocked her tone. "Kick my ass?"

Red glared at me. "Shut it, slut."

I was about to reply when Xavier began to haul me away, muttering to himself about how girls fight over the dumbest things and I realized a few things.

First, It was my first day of school and I got in a fight.

Second, I met Colton and he is apparently taken by Red.

Third, Colton didn't even recognize me.

I guess 5 years really does take a toll on you..

**

I walked into my first period around 20 minutes late.

"Ah you must be Alexandra Fox." The teacher apparently named Mr. Sullivan assumed correctly.

"Alex." I raised a brow, a bored look on my face.

"Right well, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" he suggested.

"No."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm pretty damn sure." I chuckled and he narrowed his eyes, clearly realizing that I was going to be one of those students.

"Well then please take a seat." he gestured to the class again.

As I walked past I noticed people turning to stare at me.

I sat down in the last seat at the back of the class room when a timid girl gasped.

I cocked a brow, "What?" I asked.

"That's Colton Crawford's seat" she stated and I frowned.

Oh really?

"Considering his name isn't engraved into the seat, no, it's not 'Colton Crawford's seat'" I stated, playing with my pencil as she turned back to the lesson.

I looked around the classroom and noticed that Red was in here and so was Xavier and a stunning blonde sat next to him, who I am assuming is Hayley.

I was in la la land when I felt someone clear they're throat from above me and I looked up to find Colton staring me down through narrowed eyes.

Uh oh..

~*~

AND SCENE!

CLIFF HANGER PUT IN MOTION! TA-DA!

Hope you guys enjoyed I know it was short but I really wanted to give you guys a second update today!

I will be updating soon count on it guys!

But in the mean time please remember to!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

And please if you really wanna help me guys would you mind spreading the word on this story please? only if you want to if you think I deserve it that is! ;)

But anyways I love you guys so much thanks for all the amazing support! love y'all!

Later guys!