Chapter 15. Daddy Dearest..

**

'Heard she got beat by Heather'

'Is it true she and Heather fought?'

'Thats her! She's the one who kicked Heathers ass!'

These are just the few whispers and murmurs that went around the school whenever I walked by and to say I was offended would be a lie.

It made a smirk permanently etch itself onto my face whenever I walked by and people spoke about me and Heather.

I felt very powerful.

Colton managed to sort things out to a degree where Red and I only got two weeks worth of after school detention which was fine by me considering I tend to just lie around like a sack of potatoes all day.

Today is Wednesday and my last day at the Crawford's and I was happy to say the least.

I have literally been skipping with joy through a field full of daisies.

I was humming along to 'Going to hell' by the pretty reckless while I made my way to my car.

School ended a few minutes ago and I was ready to go pack my shit and get the hell out of the Crawford's home.

"Holy hell!" I exclaimed when I felt myself being picked up and twirled around from behind.

There was a deep chuckle and I turned my head around to find Colton looking at me with amused eyes.

"Put me down Colton!" I ordered and he rolled his eyes.

"Nope" he popped the 'P'.

"Colton I'm serious! Stop!"

"Sorry babe but that's not happening" he chuckled and in one swift movement I found myself flying through the air and staring at Colton's butt.

It.. Was not a bad view..

"Colton what the hell?!" I pounded on his muscled back.

"Your going to hurt yourself" he warned as he began walking who knows where.

He was kind of right, my fist were beginning to hurt from assaulting his tightly muscled yummy back..

No! Stop! Your better than this! Your stronger than this!

I wonder how much Colton works out to have such a rocking body..

So strong.

I sighed "Can you at least tell me where we are going?"

He was silent for a moment as if contemplating something "Well since your on my shoulder and I'm out of harms way I guess now is the best time to tell you that your parents called and you'll be staying with me for about three more days"

...

"Colton put me down. Now." I said not playing around anymore.

"Fuck that"

"Colton Crawford put me down right now"

"No"

"Why?! Do you enjoy annoying the living hell out of me? Does me suffering amuse you?" I yelled my face turning red since I'm still on his shoulder while he walked us, who knows where.

"Don't be so fucking dramatic Alex" I could literally feel him rolling his eyes at me.

I sighed "Put me down"