Run BTS Photo story

Start from the beginning

"I have a bad feeling about this." Jin nervously chuckles, self hugging himself in his seat while the boys began to sing words and intentionally sing-off keys. Saying "Jin is your genie," and "I'm Jin your genie."

Jin wasn't the only one who feels nervous about the game but Soomin too, goosebumps rush to her skin when she looks at the eldest. She already created her world apart from the boys who keep singing and mimicking words from the director. She does have a bad feeling about this game.

The game started, the boys run around picking up all the notes they come across. While Soomin calmly walks from table to chair to the wall and the plants, she picks the notes she finds at ease to do. Picking the ones with the members who will help her. The girl took a seat away from the screams of the boys, peacefully lining up her notes.

"Soomin…Soomin please help me. I'll help you too." Yoongi runs to her pulling her up from the chair.

"Take a picture on the floor like throwing tantrums with Soomin." Yoongi read the words on the paper before gently sitting down on the floor with Soomin.

The young lady tries to do what Yoongi's task was, then got abandoned after with Yoongi waddling away from the girl who will likely to throw tantrums later.

Soomin yelp when her feet seem not touching the floor anymore before hearing the few voices calling for her. "Help me Soomin, just this one then I'll help you too." Jungkook put down the female, leading her to the table then.

"Pretend you're asleep, put your head on your arms quick." Jeongguk states to Soomin as the young lady slowly move and voices calling for her are getting near.

"Hyung, later just me and Soomin now. Just this one." Jeongguk uttered earning some whines and nods from the boys. He arranges more sticky notes before leaving Soomin there and got drown by the tall figure of her members.

Soomin quickly runs away from them, from the first-floor Soomin goes to the second and hide. The poor girl didn't even get to do her tasks and just carried around by the boys. The staff is kept reminding them of their time, while Soomin tries to get herself up.

Soomin has frowned on her face while the camera keeps on following her around, as she concentrates on doing her tasks.

"Suga. Suga oppa help me this just for minute, please." Soomin whines as Yoongi giggles at Soomin waddling behind him.

Yoongi stops when Soomin groans in frustration and flopped down the floor, ready to throw tantrums like a child. "Okay. Soomin let's take pictures now, okay?"

"Okay, let's go." Soomin makes Yoongi crouched down next to the plant then say. "Do sad face." With that Soomin clicked the camera before checking the photo.

"Okay, I like it. Goodbye."

Soomin's task goes on, trying to get the boys to have pictures with her. The boys dragging Soomin around the floors without returning the favor. It did ignite things inside of Soomin, her blood boils as she grows impatient with the boys' promise they will help her.

"Why don't you try to help me?" Soomin groans for the umpteenth time, much worse than the last ones. The boys finally look in her direction, they want to laugh at the frown on her face but decided and panicked when they see her glassy eyes.

Soomin's frustration was the main reason then the second was them. Yoongi went on his "protect-the-fragile-baby" then rush to Soomin who's on the floor, crouching. Seokjin was next to go then Jimin who's giggling then go to them. They're just four of them on the floor by that time, the others are doing their tasks.