September 12

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

"Oh Joonie oppa," Soomin swore her heart almost came out from her chest after seeing Namjoon standing still after she turned to get some things from the fridge.

Namjoon didn't seem to bother and walk straight to the water dispenser to get himself some water. Soomin looks at him all his way there, the male looks gloomy than Yoongi that didn't get his 24 hour sleep. His confident and tall attitude didn't shine all his way in the kitchen.

"Hey, you okay?" Namjoon only nodded before putting down the glass then sat on the barstool watching Soomin walks to him before settle down his breakfast the young lady has to make.

"It's your birthday now, aren't you happy? You need to because I'm taking you out!" Soomin beams in the early morning, the boys still sleeping and will wake up by noon. Namjoon chuckled at her, Soomin really knows how to make someone better with her simple words, who knew this girl can be like that and instantly get totally cold in a blink.

"I got this planned actually," Soomin giggled sheepishly after and sat down in front of the man. Namjoon continued to eat, smiling to himself as Soomin talks again.

"But we can get those plans out if you want something for yourself," Soomin suggested, earning Namjoon to chuckled, motioning her to continue.

"Okay, so... we'll go to some park, you can read there and I'll take pictures of you. I don't want to bring my books and get weird looks from people if I make some comments about it." Namjoon smile, knowing how Soomin looks cute and crazy talking to herself about judging the characters or how they should do this and that.

"Then to some cafe at lunch, before I get you your gift! Anything you want!" Soomin eagerly applauds for herself, grinning excitedly waiting for Namjoon to agreed then jumps with joy after Namjoon nodded.

"Hurry we're getting out! I mean taking you out for our date!" With that Soomin dash to her room leaving Namjoon who's smiling still even Soomin was out of his sight.

Namjoon's done eating after Soomin gets out from her room, wearing her usual look some plaid blazer over a plain black turtle neck and wide leg pants. Soomin just put his plate to the sink saying the boys would do it earlier and she didn't want to wash it. Namjoon runs to his room getting prepared for the day to come and hop in Soomin's car with Soomin looking too excited about the day.

"Good thing the boys not up yet or else it will no date for us." Namjoon nodded at her words, admitting that he's excited too. Knowing the two looks like some fruit fall from the same tree, they get along with things, even how plain Soomin's plan is, Namjoon know they will both enjoy their time.

Finally, after some minutes, Soomin park by the nearby parking space and they walk to a near park, looking for seats. Namjoon pulled out his book after they both sat down and Soomin just sat there looking around then back to Namjoon then their surroundings again.

Hours passed by, Soomin got some candid shots of Namjoon reading without knowing it. Soomin's stomach growls sending look at Namjoon as the older know what was that. They both get back in the car letting Soomin drive them in the cafe Soomin wanted to go.

Bell chimes as they both walked in, the staff behind the counter greeted them. Good luck getting along with Soomin that day as the building isn't full of people and can be counted with hands.

"Hey, Joon oppa, kimchi," Soomin whispered trying to get more pictures of Namjoon as they wait for their order. Namjoon hits some cute poses and shoots from Soomin before the calling coaster vibrates. Soomin quickly got up before Namjoon can and pats his shoulder telling him to say put.

"It's good?" Namjoon nodded and continued to eat as Soomin grins watching the male while his eyes sparks. Sure Namjoon enjoying the day so far.

After they're done, Soomin pulled over beside some book shop like how Namjoon said, unbuckling her safety belts. Namjoon starts to look for books like Soomin checking in the mystery section while Namjoon's as the philosophy one. Namjoon really appreciates how Soomin gets him to his great mood, the girl really knew how to make them better, always. Despite her awkward self and how hard it is for her to really express her feelings to them.

But Soomin is Soomin, they love her for being herself even Soomin sometimes didn't know how to express her feelings to them, her some half-hearted like random 'i love yous' is enough. It maybe sounds wrong and half-hearted but the boys knew it is not for Soomin.

"Hey, you done?" Namjoon looked up to Soomin who's holding two hard bind books like how her books always look like, it's her new murder and mystery book. Namjoon chuckled to himself causing Soomin to frown and look closely at him.  Before Namjoon walk to the cashier.

Soomin paid for the books as she said Namjoon's choice books will be her gift for him. They are walked out of the shop and get in, Soomin started driving back to their dorm as Soomin take a glimpse of Namjoon.

"Did you enjoyed your special day, Joonie?" Namjoon nodded before saying how grateful he is. Soomin only swats it off and says he's supposed to be happy because it's his birthday.

They got out of the car and walk to their dorm, Namjoon first getting in when the door burst open almost hitting the birthday boy and revealed pouty Jungkook.

"Hey, why did you leave without me? How can I greet Namjoon hyung when you get him away, Kang?" Jungkook whines while the two walked inside, Soomin look calm and ignoring the whining male behind her.

"Shut it, Jeon, I didn't get back here and bring macaroons with me just to deal with your whiney self," Soomin said getting Jungkook to shut up and look at the bag Soomin put down on the kitchen countertop.

"It's fine just give me macaroon then we're even," Jungkook said quickly getting out the box and start to munch the sweet treats.

"Happy birthday Namjoon hyung."

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Hey got an early update for Joon's birthday because I'll be kind of busy this weekend. But advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR OUR LEADER KIM NAMJOON!!

*and one more thing, do you guys find it sometimes hard to understand what I'm trying to describe in my chaps..I got message about it...that my grammar is off.I know that but my easy-going self shits with me. Please do mention it to me in honest way..don't worry about getting me offended coz you won't by how you will tell me.

Anyway, thank you so much for getting in here. Please do vote, comment and follow me.

Stay safe everyone... You're appreciated and loved!

-pjbangtan