Vlive with JinSoo

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

The two members sat on the edge of Seokjin's hotel bed waiting for their dinner to arrive. After they were dismissed from their rehearsal for the concert tomorrow they decided to hang out. And by that hangout is not going out but to have each other's company at night. Not in the sinful way though by just to eat and have fun and talking to one other.

Seokjin is eating his "before-dinner-snack" while the younger is strolling through her phone leaning her head on the older's shoulder. Soomin hummed with the song that echoes through the room as they wait for their dinner to arrive. Seokjin already prepared the table in the room putting all the things on it to the floor or his bed.

The bell suddenly rang and made Seokjin flinched almost making him throw his snack away. Soomin giggled still strolling through her phone as the older stand up to get their food. Soon after a minute or two passed Seokjin come back with the food and quickly putting it on the table.

Seokjin motioned the younger to get sit beside him as he set the phone in front of the table. He turned it on putting in vlive and started his stream.

"We're going live?" Soomin asked the older as she sits beside him.

"I'm going live, you- you're a guest." He uttered without looking at the younger and that made Soomin pout like a kid

Soon the two are ready yet there's still no one is watching them. The older's brows contracts as he scratches his head. Soomin looked at the older silently observing him.

"Why there's no one watching us?" The older's voice seems to have a slight panic in it. But then the younger just give him a pat in his arm.

"Who wouldn't watch a prince like you Oppa? I would stop anything I'm doing just to watch you." The younger ensures as she takes a look at the phone. Seokjin just nodded and looked at the phone too.

Soon after good minutes passed the comment box started to flood and hearts start counting. ARMYs got in and watched the duo eat and asking them questions after questions. The two eat and always looked at the comment box as the questions flood. Seokjin as usual threw his dad jokes as his iconic windshield wipers laugh. While the younger laughed with the older, not because of the jokes but his laugh.

"Seokjin Oppa can I have a bite?" Seokjin read with his face almost touching the screen. He laughed and wave his hands swatting something in the air. Soomin continued to eat and watched the older as she chews her foods.

"Sorry buy your own." Seokjin blurted then laughed his lungs out continued to eat.

"Did you already eat ARMYs?" Soomin asked their fans as she keeps trying to read all the comments that floods.

"Even it's passed midnight you need to eat but not a heavy meal," Soomin said then smile at the camera as the comment section floods with comments like.

"yes!"

"But why you're having steak?"

"An order from the queen!"

"yeah, unni!"

The two finished their food and continued to talk with the fans. Having a good time with the ARMYs made their day better but Seokjin kept teasing the ARMYs. While the younger just looked at him then to the phone smile at the camera. She wouldn't dare to do any ugly face that the ARMYs will make it a meme. But she will do just to make them happy she will just for them.

"How was your day? Mine is a bit disappointing because I failed a class." This comment caught Soomin's attention then she nodded. Seokjin continued to laugh after he said a joke for the tenth time of the night. The comment sure doesn't catch the older's attention.

"It's fine. A grade is just a number just our parents' make it look like a big thing, but all people made mistake. I'm sure you did your best, at least you tried your best rather than did nothing. You can try again and just make sure that your second try will be right." Soomin said making Seokjin stopped from laughing and looked at her flustered.

Soomin hummed to herself and nodded then smile. The comment section started to flood with comments again praising the younger members about her words. The supportive words of the ARMYs made Soomin smile even more. It made her flattered smiling like an idiot trying to ignore it to stop herself from blushing.

She continued saying her wisdom to that ARMY and trying to support them. Soon the two members decided to sleep. Waving 'bye-bye' to their fans after turning off the live. The two cleaned up a bit before they lay down. Seokjin didn't let the younger sleep in her hotel room because she knew that she didn't want to sleep there that night.

Seokjin pulled the young lady into an embrace as the two drift to the dreamland. Soomin let out a sigh of relief putting her head closer to the older's chest. It felt good to help someone even you didn't know them. It felt good to know that at least it made them better even it was a bit.

After that night, the twitter trend the tags #gradedoesntmatter and #wisdomfromthequeen. The concert that day Soomin wished that ARMYs may have a great year to come and always tell anyone about their problems because the problem won't leave you until you conquer them.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

I won't say I have bad marks though, I always have A's.. but my bad I have too casual english grammar, sometimes my words sound informal for writing.

Please do vote/comment if you like this chap..stay safe and healthy guys!

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

*Edited 9/15/20

-author