Don't Go Near Him

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

The group is spending the week for a break from their schedules before it gets more packed. Come back is getting near and releasing a new album for their fans, ARMYs. Bang Pd-nim let them took a break from the schedule and practice so they can at least relax for a week, especially for the mind state of Soomin and the boys think of Yoongi.

The man just shocked his members after telling them Yoongi will undergo surgery. The girl and Seokjin took the first ride to the hospital where is Yoongi, having Soomin running through the white halls.

Seokjin and Namjoon knew it weeks before its performed while the others just knew about it the day before. Except for Soomin.

Yoongi still laughs at how Soomin looks crazy, slamming open the door making the resting man flinched by the loud sound.

"You little–" Soomin quickly shut her mouth when Yoongi arched a brow to her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Soomin whined, stomping her way near to Yoongi with Seokjin laughing at the young lady. Yoongi groans "hyung" making it more amusing to the older in the room.

"Yoongi didn't tell because you will act like this," Seokjin gesture Soomin from head to toe as the girl just rolls her eyes. "like a crazy mama bird."

"But still you should at least told me Seokjin-ssi," Soomin said as she throws herself on Yoongi's bed, reaching for the man's hand.

"Didn't I, just an hour ago you ungrateful child." Seokjin rolls his eyes at the under-pressure lady.

"Are you fine now?" She asked with concern in her eyes, both Seokjin and Yoongi sigh.

This is why they don't want Soomin to hear about it, she gets so concerned and anxious that it even affects her health.  The boys knew she did the same to the other boys when they are feeling sick, her total mama bird mode goes on. 

The three stay at the almost comforting silence if Seokjin stops telling jokes then once again. Yoongi finally feels warm and secure, having two of his family beside him. Yoongi watches Soomin peel off apples and carving the others like rabbits while Seokjin sits down with his phone and the television on.

Without minutes passed, the almost comforting silence ended when two big mouths echo through the hall. Door slam opened of Yoongi's room like Soomin did earlier except to see the five men from the other side.

Jimin and Hoseok rush to him but just to be stopped by Soomin with unintentionally a knife in her hand pointing at the two. But then quickly settle it down after seeing Seokjin's shocked face.

"No hugs for the big man here, stand still where you are, and just look," Soomin states, earning a judging look from the boys as Jungkook chuckles behind. Unfortunately, the boys are too tall for Soomin and just got ignored by Jimin and Hoseok who rush to see yoon closer.

"You did a good job, kongkong." Namjoon pats her head as he slides past her leaving the girl with a pouty face and Jungkook stands beside her.

"But don't hurt him, just look. Jimin-ssi I said don't go near him!" Soomin demands but gets ignored by the daring man who continued to stand near Yoongi's shoulder.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Rest well yoongs...

Anyway, this is for you all.. for reading, voting and commenting. Let's pray and hope for Yoongi's recovery.. thank you for getting here in the notes!

Should I do late Halloween special? Do tell your spooky real life story then.. thank you! (I do have one but that's not enough..I don't have enough evidence to know if it's a real spirit I've talked with)

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan