What a Men Gotta Do

✨💜✨

#1

After the group filmed their new episode of Run BTS they quickly come back home to rest and enjoy the rest of the day. They decided to have the 'group-time' and have cooking session and movie time. When they arrived at their dorm, the young boys run inside to prepare the movies and their play station.

Soomin whined stretching her back and arms, Yoongi who is walking beside her, looked at her.

"You okay?" Yoongi uttered as Soomin mindlessly nodded and lean her head on the older's shoulder. Yoongi wrapped his arms around her waist, a rare sight to see. Although usually Yoongi would just hold her wrist or hands or pat and ruffles her hair.

"Jungkook come here." Yoongi called for the young male as Jungkook response with a loud yes. Jungkook runs to the front door and stood in front of them. Yoongi let go and motioned her to Jungkook with his eyes.

Soomin yelp when Jungkook suddenly picked her up from her feet, holding her with her waist. Soomin put her both hands on Jungkook's arms to secure herself not to fall. Yoongi walks behind them, giving Soomin his gummy smile before Jungkook throw her on their sofa. Soomin let her head fall and lean herself to the furniture as Yoongi sit beside her and pat his lap.

"You sleepy?" Yoongi asked her as Soomin use Yoongi's lap as pillow and shook her head but still snuggle comfortably and close her eyes.

"Hey! We found new movie!" Jimin announced before he play it and having smiling Taehyung beside him.

"Yah! Shut your mouth!" Yoongi ordered with his firm voice then pointed Soomin in his lap who is already half asleep. Jimin and Taehyung formed 'o' with their lips and nodded.

Yoongi starts to gently pat Soomin's hair making the young lady fall fully asleep and him too on the sofa.

#2

Every concerts the group have, Soomin will always have short dress for her to wear. Even Soomin isn't really a fan of skirts especially shorts ones, she still wears it for the efforts of her stylist.

The members, vocal line walked under the stage to get ready for the 'the truth untold' performance. Stage crews guide them through the path as they bend a bit to secure and not to hit their heads.

Soomin's short dress is kind of lifting that time and Seokjin noticed it. Few staffs is looking at her legs and her bottom, although himself can't help to look at it too. Seokjin quickly move to her side and and cover it with his hands and tried to gently pull it down.

Soomin felt it and turned around and see Seokjin trying to fix and lower the short dress she wears.

"Male crews are staring." Seokjin mouthed to Soomin who and made 'okay' sign and kneel down on the lifting platform as the staff assists her. Soomin quickly said 'thank you' before the staff let go of her hand.  

"Just stand up you're not too tall, your dress' skirt is lifting, Soomin." Seokjin tell Soomin as he fix the dress properly and lay it down on the floor. Even hiding her legs under it.

Soomin giggle and playfully slap Seokjin's arms, making the older look at her with 'im-serious' look.

"It's fine, Jinnie oppa." Soomin said giving Seokjin an assuring pats and slowly stand up with him as the song and platform starts to play.

#3

One in their time when Taehyung and Soomin get out to hang around and buy stuffs. They have Soomin's manager with them, Jang Hae as she can't let the guys to walk around and make them safe like the agency want.

The three have their great time together, they buy foods and clothes and other stuff. At least that time when Hae is beside them. Soomin's manager excused herself and went to the nearest bathroom and will come back soon and join the two, whose already sitting at the table one of the building's cafe restaurants.

Their foods arrived and they started to eat like Soomin's manager told them not to wait for her. The food is great and delicious as the two talks cross each other. Until girl come to their table looking not a staff of the cafe restaurant. A fangirl, whose blushing and holding her notebook and phone on her arms.

"Can I please have your autograph?" The girl asked politely Soomin before pushing her notebook at the female idol's face. Soomin looked awkward and looking not, can't reject the fan of her. Soomin nodded and get the notebook and pen from the girl and signed her signature as Soomin of BTS.

Soomin hands it back to the girl then the fan pushed her phone and a bit hit Soomin's cheek but the fan didn't noticed it and accidentally did for she is too happy to see her idols. Taehyung see it when Soomin chuckled awkwardly and rubs her cheek that was hit.

Before Soomin get the change to get the fan's phone from her hand. Taehyung stop her by grabbing Soomin's wrist and say.

"Sorry but we're eating right now and please apologize, you hit her face with your phone." The fan eyes widened as she didn't noticed she hit Soomin's face and quickly lower her head.

"I'm so sorry." The fan said, bows politely apologizing. Soomin wave her both hands as the some people already looking at them. Making things more awkward for her.

"It's fine. Give me your phone and have pictures." Soomin offered as the fan nodded and bring it to her. Soomin motioned the fan to come closer and did 'peace' sigh before clicking the capture button of the phone. The fan thanks her and apologize again before running away from their table.

"You don't have to do that, Tae." Soomin said a bit worried about her member to have any rumor running around.

"Then why I'm here for?" Taehyung talked back making the younger sighed.

"I'm here to protect you with the others and hyungs, Soo." Taehyung assured Soomin and motioned her to continued and eat. The two get back to their chatting as if nothing happened and wait for her manager get back.

✨💜✨

Heheeeeee! You know the title? I just made it 'men' instead of 'man'.

Anyway, I hope y'all fine and safe. Stay safe and healthy guys!

-author