Run BTS| Florist

Goal

Vote (5)

✨💜✨

"Run BTS!"

The members cheered together then chuckled after Jimin's voice cracked especially Soomin who stands beside him. Jimin laughed shyly holding his throat, Soomin giggled along while giving Jimin consoling pats. After the laughter turned down they looked back to the staff in front of them behind the camera.

"Where are we?"

The members started talking, looking around them as Hoseok lead the discussion. They were inside a flower shop for their Run BTS. The members are laughing and smiling as the others are starting to tell about their thoughts. On the other, Soomin keep quiet, nodding and smiling to the camera letting her older members to do the talking.

"I don't know if our ARMYs will define which is the flowers." Hoseok said playfully. Humorously saying that they are looking like flower too or saying that they are good looking.

Soomin chuckled and nodded with Hoseok words and agreeing with her member but Yoongi uttered that there's differences.

"Today's Run theme is Florist." The staff said making the members cheered. After a lot of discussions, the staff called for their instructor to come in and he stands beside Taehyung.

"Wow, handsome teacher!" Soomin cheered along with the members after seeing the teacher entered, smiling at them.

The group are standing behind the waist tall table wearing aprons with their long sleeves shirts looking florist as today's run mission. Soomin, wore black ones along with the maknae and paired with her yellow plaid high waisted skirt.

"Our Soomin here is looking like a cute bee." Namjoon said, complimenting the young lady who stand between Jimin and Hoseok.

"Yeah. Thanks to stylist unni making me wear this." Soomin beams, pointing the stylist behind the camera and sending her flying kiss. The members and staff along with their instructor chuckled at the young member sudden cute action.

After introducing the teacher for the Run's concept, they talked about each members' birth flowers and got fascinated by the information from their teacher. They members laughed at Jimin's birth flower after hearing it wrong.

"Don't laugh! Don't make it weird." Jimin said but the members laugh with Soomin who look confused for a second then laughed along with them.

"Hey, Min-ah. Don't laugh with them you're too pure for this." Jimin said to Soomin pulling the young member to his chest embracing her.

After they stopped laughing, the teacher continued until it's Soomin's birth flower.

"My birthday is September 4. It's geum or avens, right?" Soomin said looking at the teacher who nodded and the members looked at her surprised.

"please do tell them the meaning of it." Soomin said once again and smiling at the teacher. She let him tell them it's meaning for her respect being him their teacher.

"Yes. It means satisfied love, sometimes it means purity." The teacher explained to the member who nodded.

"Satisfied love?" Hoseok frown, still thinking for what that two words means.

"Yeah, you can express it by satisfying self love or love for the other. It means that satisfying love?" Soomin uttered and frown at the end of her words, looking at their teacher to Namjoon then Yoongi.