MORE FACTS ABOUT SOOMIN

✨💜✨

— true spoiled brat and still b spoiled by the boys especially by the hyung line. Yet Yoongi sometimes would just flick her forehead then tell her to stop being spoiled brat that doesn't make sense for Soomin.

— Soomin really likes art, she even have her own art books that have her sketches, journal designs, own characters designs and other kind of arts.

— Soomin have supplies of stationary but always get and uses Taehyung owns.

— She loves nature and loves astrology and astronomy, she spends her time watching the moon or stars at night.

— Soomin have her tent and set it outside with help of Yoongi or Jungkook, she sleep there whenever she wants to stargazing.

— Soomin tends to collect everything even she can't use it anymore, once when the Jimin went to her room and see the yarn bracelet Jimin got for Soomin back at trainee time. It cost ₩2000.

— Soomin got in a relationship once at their Boy in Luv era and last until Run era. Company force them to break up after the boy caused a lot of inconvenience.

— Soomin once jokingly said, "I'm still act and available to act, Directors please get me if you want a second lead character call me." The people at the event laughed at her frank sudden words.

— When Soomin told the crowd that she still can act it was in a awarding ceremony when they got an award.

— Soomin got in some rumors too with some idols and actors.

— As the members said, they always see Soomin suddenly dance and sing without and songs with her, especially at the kitchen.

— Soomin cooks well from what Yoongi said.

— Soomin have this ability to remember everything even a small details especially in disagreements with the members and got it as back up although mostly of it was nothing serious.

— Soomin always want her food spicy so the dorm almost have kind of spicy things sause and other things.

— Soomin got and supplied the dorm ice creams and cookies for the members.

— Chicken and pizza with alcohol will always be great but no beers for Soomin, she likes wine more.

— a big fan of Park Bo Gum and other actors she like. So basically her dream came true when she emceed Music Bank with him thrice.

— Soomin doesn't get drunk quickly but when she get dorm will be a entertainment room.

— As said at the other facts above, Soomin got in drama and have second lead character and paired with Pyo Jihoon of Block B at Hotel del Luna.

— With that Soomin got friends with IU, P.O and Yeo Jin Go.

— Soomin is INTJ when she played a personality test once in her live and she doesn't believe she's that kind.

— Soomin have a lot of nicknames from the member such; Mini, Potato Eater, Tulip, Crazy Genius, Witch Princess, Lovely Liar, Spicy Chicken. Some of them Soomin call herself in third person when she got drunk twice.

— She told that her ideal type man is, Park Bo Gum or Seokjin but it doesn't mean she wants to date any of them, just the personality.

— Soomin is friend with Eric Nam, Yeo Jin Go, Sehun, Mamamoo, TxT, Got7, Twice and Monsta X.

— Soomin is a great listen and give great advice to the members but when they didn't do what advice they asked for Soomin always say "I told you so" or punch and slap their arms, lightly.

— Soomin always had fight in her school when she was a kid, it's girls or boys.

— Soomin took self defense classes when she was a little but stopped because she got bored with it.

— Soomin was known to be quite around the company but when she's mood for being loud, she gets loud as she can, louder than Hoseok.

— Soomin is the group emotion therapist besides Namjoon but Soomin have her own way– she just listen to them or embraced and tell them good things until they cry.

— Angry Soomin can be spotted easily just look if she's have her much bold resting bish face and words and doesn't get please easily then you can spot mad Soomin.

— Soomin have her sharp tongue and can be frank and blunt but she doesn't mean some of her words it just slip.

— Soomin got in the entertainment industry just for her parents' attention, to see if they will react and stop her from being an idol but that didn't happen still her parents went in and out of the country for their busy so Soomin continued doing it.

✨💜✨