Rumors

✨💜✨

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

DATING RUMOR

Soomin been in couple of dating rumors after seeing her and some idols and actors hanging out. Mostly they spot them in cafe or walking around the street at around night or watching street performers.

🌷

Yeo Jin Go & Kang Soomin (2019)

The two spotted in a cafe near at Soomin's agency company at noon as the article detailed. The two were not hiding their faces and blends with the crowd like a normal people. A picture attached in the article shows a young man in simple clothing and Soomin in beret, button up shirt with knitted vase.

The picture shows Soomin's face clearly but the man have his back facing back the camera. The article claimed it was the young actor as the two started hanging out after their drama.

Bighit didn't comment and confirmed the accused rumor about their idol. Leaving all the fans of two young celebrities confused but said that they will always love and support you the two if it's ever true.

🌷

Oh SeHun & Kang Soomin (2017)

After the caught video of Sehun and Soomin bumped into each other. An article was released after few days showing Soomin and Sehun in street getting in a cafe. The pictures attached shows the two clearly although they both had their side face the camera. And some other pictures shows that they started having each other company few months or years ago.

The whole two fandom started a lot of theories saying that the two might be really dating but the two fandom shows their own way of support.

The Bighit respond to the article after leaving the whole fans hanging one night. Soomin's company said and explained the two were only friends and been hanging out sometimes in few years of the two group being in the industry.

🌷

Stranger Guy & Kang Soomin (2014)

The first ever dating rumor of the Bangtan girl member was released in 2014. It caused a lot of problems and the one reason for Soomin and her ex boyfriend to broke up but the fans really don't know about it.

The pictures attached in the article shows the young Soomin as the article claimed with some unknown man. Although the pictures weren't clear the article claimed it's Soomin.

It caused the company have problems about it and said that the rumor was true but the two broke up before the group debut after Soomin decided to stopped her relationship.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

PURCHASING LUXURY CAR AND MOTORBIKES

This article make the whole fandom believed that how crazy Soomin is. The article was released after their successful world tour and they have their break for a while. As Soomin said from the passed interview and questions of ARMYs.

Soomin love cars and motorbikes and this article shows and indirectly had Soomin told them we're broke. The whole fandom wave and started bragging about Soomin purchasing three luxurious brands of car and motorbikes, in cash.

After that, as one of an ARMYs claimed she saw Soomin riding a Harley Davidson Street Bob motorbikes with pictures posted. It shows that it was really Soomin with her motorbike in helmet, chunky boots, pitch black skinny jeans and black bomber jacket.

After that post and pictures getting in the whole twitter and getting it trend world wide. Soomin post in their twitter in her two motorbikes, both Harley Davidson— Street Bob and Fat Bob. And in her Jaguar f type coupé, silver.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

TATOO RUMOR (2019)

At MAMA, when BTS performed few times Soomin's clothes got out of its place. Her button up shirt move upward getting into her lower rib side. And theres a nude tape in her nape at its lower part.

Few Soomin's fansite got pictures of the tatoo yet its a bit blur but it can see a wing tatoo. Its a left wing for pair so ARMYs think Soomin got it with someone and have couple tatoo with anyone of the boys who has right part of wings.

Fans just got those blur pictures some providing to make it a bit hd. Soomin nor bighit said anything about for it's too personal for the idol.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

LEAVING THE GROUP RUMOR

Some antis made this rumor saying Soomin is leaving the group after taking month of break from the industry. Some ARMYs had the news that its because of her health and some antis said its because shes pregnant and saying more bad things to Soomin.

It's 2017 ly her era, the boys had meeting with the production that time and got serendipity released in Soomin's birthday. Along with dimples it's practically from Soomin, she made that lyrics for the boys but they turned it another way around.

The boys got to comeback without Soomin that time as their young sister took break because of her some issue. 

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

✨💜✨

Just some background facts and info of Soomin. It's self info for the MC. If you got in here with reading every words thank you so much angel!💜🤧

Anyway please do vote comment and follow, and stay safe and healthy everyone.

-pjbangtan 💜