Code RED

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

CODE RED

~~

Everyone been doing great lately, the boys playing around and often come back in the snack corner in their break time. The boys having fun that they didn't realize Soomin wasn't around anymore.

"Soomin-ah here and change now." Soomin stuck put her hand from the cubicle to reached the pads from her manager. The older woman taps her foot on the ground waiting for Soomin to finish.

"I told you to always bring extra pads but you don't listen." Jang Hae scolded Soomin whose busy doing her thing inside.

"I did put whole pack inside my bag but it's in the other one I didn't brought." Hae just sighed in defeat from the small girl who's firing words back. Hae internally pulled in arms in air in surrender.

Few minutes passed Soomin got out from the cubicle and walking out from the restroom after of course washing her hands with Hae behind her.

"Don't worry two hours then you can go home." Soomin nodded and continued to walked back to the boys.

Two hours passed the group packed up and went straight to their van with Sejin. The boys getting loud in minutes then silence and repeat. Yoongi who sits beside Soomin noticed how Soomin isn't having fun with the maknaes. Yoongi nudges Soomin and got her looked at him before pointed at the boys whose having fun then Soomin just shook her head and lean close to him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around her leaning his head on the top of her.

After half hours driving, the group got off their van, getting in the dorm. They run to their own rooms, Soomin freshen up and stayed there for while until Seokjin called them for dinner. Other members stood up after done eating, saying they have something to do. Seokjin stayed in until all was done, Soomin was there too and stood up gathering all the dishes before putting them in the sink.

"I'll clean here Jinnie, just rest." Soomin said before Seokjin can even get close to her. Seokjin thanked her as she responded with soft hum and continued to clean up.

Few minutes passed, loud steps heard from the other hall. Soomin didn't bothered to look who is it as for she's busy cleaning up things. Clatters hear behind her at the frigde, bet it's one of the boy maknaes. Soomin continued to clean up the few more dishes infront of her.

Until she felt arms wrapped around her waist, the girl sighed in distress and the weight put down on her. Soomin struggling from the boy who only snuggles more, giggling at Soomin's fight.

"Hyung told you to use rubber gloves while doing dishes, right. Now do it."

"Jimin let go." The boy did after he heard seriousness at Soomin's voice.

Jimin frown at her salty attitude since this morning. The girl been distant with them, a bit cold than her usual shy self. Jimin observed her as she continued not minding his presence beside her. Moments runs through Jimin's brain from the start of the day until his last words came out of his mouth. Nothing seems to be a reason to made Soomin cold to them but there's more thing.

Jimin quickly put his hand on upper part of Soomin's buns, making the girl flinched and squeaked before with force smacking his hand off. Weird it seems but it's been normal for them being like that after living together for years. They practically family, it's normal for them no perv thoughts.

"Code red!" Jimin looked in pain as he screamed through the whole dorm alerting all the members at their work.

Soon, steps come through halls the boys looked at Soomin who's glaring that Jimin at that time. She almost drop the ceramic bowl after his hand landed on her bottom. Jimin on the other hand doesn't seems affected by her glare. Standing there beside her proud at himself.

"Hey, kongie. Are you fine, does your tummy hurts?" Namjoon broke their silence first. Looking worried about Soomin, the girl looked more pale earlier. Soomin shook her head.

Taehyung rush up beside Soomin taking the dish on her hand, gently pushing Soomin away from the sink. Jungkook got beside Soomin and wrapped his arms protectively, pulling Soomin in tight back hug. Hoseok sat down beside them looking at the moody young lady who's now glaring at everyone.

"Soomin do you want ice cream there's still lot here." Seokjin informed already pulling out one tub but Soomin shook her head again.

"I can't eat cold foods right now. Jungkook do you realized I'm bleeding right now. You think putting me on your lap is best thing." Soomin voice completely changed between when she talked to Seokjin then to Jungkook. She's getting so moody her voice changes too quick.

Jungkook looked at Soomin confused, thinking if does he have to answer yes or no. Yoongi walked out from the pantry with glass container on his hand. They didn't even noticed Yoongi went there after half start of chaos, boys getting crazy about Soomin having a bit period cramps.

The boys looked at Namjoon when he got back too putting down jar of almonds and glass of luke water. Even Soomin looked up to Namjoon who only smile, they stared in awe at their leader.

"I read things, it's said walnuts or almonds where good for your time in month." Namjoon informed making the everyone looked up to him, that moment Soomin swear Namjoon was shining.

"Alright movie time!" Taehyung said after done drying dishes. He pulled Soomin put from Jungkook's, running to their entertainment room. The boys were behind them leaving Yoongi from what he's doing.

10 minutes passed, everyone getting cozy from there seat as they watch one of Soomin's favorite action movies. Yoongi shoved mug infront of Soomin who looked up at him confused that his offering.

"Chamomile tea drink it." Yoongi said before pulling one of bean bags near from Soomin and sit there.

Soomin smile behind the ceramic mug as she take few sips. Just good having them take care of her even they don't feel her pain it feels they do. Everything was great that night except for the fact she's in pain because of her stupid period cramps.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Boring? I know, it's crap. I did put it here 'cause I want to. I'm being irresponsible bottom. Anyway still, I do hope you enjoyed this chap.

Please do vote comment and follow me here and do requests I'll try to make them in time.

Stay safe and healthy guys, love you🤧

-pjbangtan 💜