Sasaeng Fan

Goal

Vote (5)

✨💜✨

After the group's concert at Japan they come back at South Korea to have their rest after the long tour. Though it's just for a while rest and they will start to have the rehearsal for two days concert at Seoul. The group were exhausted after the long night concert last night and comeback early morning. They got sleep at their plane for a while and got up after manager Sejin woke them up. They got down the plane and ready to exit the airport to their van.

"Everyone's here?" Manager Sejin said as all members nodded getting all their things and checking if everyone is around. They walked in as the cameras started to flash from their big cameras. Soomin yawns behind her mask as she walk beside Yoongi. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin in front of them while three maknaes were in front of the other members.

They were walking peacefully out of the building with the flashes of cameras. It didn't bother them anymore and it become a part of their life now. The members walks than normal chasing their time to get to their dorm. Until one of unknown fan got in the border of guards lining between them and the fans to prevent any inconveniences. The unknown fan started to walk beside Jungkook like she was normally part of the group.

She was even moving closer and closer to Jungkook until their arm brushed with each other. Jungkook flinched and moved a bit away from the girl. Taehyung noticed the girl and Jungkook as he got between with Soomin who got between too and walked with them. Soomin pulled the two and started to walk faster but the girl pulled her hair before they can get away. The sasaeng fan got captured by their guards and trying to get off her hands from Soomin but the sasaeng fan pulled even more.

The other members tried to tell the girl to let go and so she did but it didn't mean Taehyung will tolerate it. Taehyung pulled Soomin into his arms and said to the sasaeng fan.

"Touch Soomin again with your hands and I swear you won't like what's going to happen." Taehyung pulled Soomin and walked out of the building.

The members got into their separate vans and Soomin got in with Jin.

"Are you okay? Did she pulled too much?" Seokjin pulled Soomin to him and checking if there's any scratches anywhere. Seokjin nodded and hugged Soomin.

"That's a relief. She should be thankful that there's cameras around. If she every come back and hurt you I swear I'll pull her hair too much more like she did to you." Seokjin said the chuckled. Soomin giggled and snuggle more with Seokjin.

Soon they got all in their dorm and got freshened up. All the members got worried about their sister specially Jungkook who's blaming himself about what happened. Soomin said she's fine and it's not Jungkook's fault, no one was in fault. The members got into their dinner and decided to watched movies and play some board games. Until they fell asleep.

The ARMYs didn't know what Taehyung said and didn't even heard it. The threat with anger Taehyung said didn't match his face. The video spread throughout the internet had Taehyung's face calm. The sasaeng fan got roasted by the ARMYs on the internet and even got blacklisted. Bighit told to delete all the videos. After that event the agency released a statement that Soomin was fine and there's nothing to got panic about.

✨💜✨

I remembered about the other sasaeng at the airport. And I did write this garbage I'm running out of ideas and I'm trying to do more. You can request and event or any ideas here and I'll try to write it.

Please do vote,comment,follow!!

-author

Her || Bts 8th MemberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara