September 1

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

SEPTEMBER 1

~~

"Happy birthday bun!" Soomin dramatically walked in with her luggage, waltzing her way to find Jungkook and Jimin in their dorm.

Jimin and Soomin talked about getting back to Korea for the boy maknae's birthday, although Jimin got back earlier as he got the earliest flight back, while the young lady just got back from the beautiful pink sand beach and her week travel in Greece.

Jungkook run down to their front door too see Soomin's surprised face after he almost bump the girl before Soomin grins at him then pulls up paper bag and shoving it to him. Jungkook quickly open it to see one small and big boxes. Soomin swear she see how Jungkook's eyes sparkles as he looked up to her before he pulled her in his arms, into bear hug.

"Jungkook you're being dramatic it's just headphones." Soomin said as she pat the boy's arm trying to get him release her. Jimin appears behind the wall with small smile and shoving cake in his mouth.

"It is for you! Not to me, it's the limited edition that I want," Jungkook claimed before he tightened their hug. " Where did you buy this?" Jungkook whines like kid before letting go of Soomin.

The girl groans stretching her neck and arms then letting Jungkook get her things. Soomin hug Jimin, muttering 'I miss you' then getting bite of Jimin's food.

"How's greece?" The three settled down at the table, Jimin already starts putting foods in her plate. Soomin's tired to be honest, it's a day flight just sitting still. It made her back hurts.

"Stunning! We should all get there and have date along the beaches there." Soomin truly love that place, just it look like dream place to live.

"The boys?" Soomin asked as she pat the seat beside her motioning Jungkook to sit there while Jimin in front of her.

"Hyungs will be here tomorrow." Jungkook reply before he continued to eat. Jungkook looks happy now but Soomin being Soomin, she know that the male want to have the his hyung there too with them.

"Aw, it's okay. Jiminie's here, I am too." Jungkook only nodded at her before he continued to eat.

"We can go out on my birthday Guk, anywhere." Soomin suggested, looking at Jungkook hoping he will agree but he only shook his head.

"It's not my birthday, I want you to feel special and happy on your birthday. You should be the one to have what you wanted."

Soomin looked at Jimin trying to give him signs as Jimin get it. He dark haired boy try to enlighten the mood, doing things trying to get Jungkook to laugh. Jungkook did but Soomin knew it's half hearted ones.

Soomin abrupt slammed her spoon down causing the boys to flinched before she clears her throat after making unwanted attention, she flushed because of it.

"Okay, then don't tell the boys but I will go to Japan on 3 with my baby brother and meet our parents there for dinner. You wanna go, huh?" Soomin playfully wiggles her brows knowing the two would go especially with her brother with them. The two boy looks at her with sparks in their eyes, nodding eagerly causing Soomin to grin at them.