Just Princess Things

|---

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

—1

In the waiting area, all of the members are getting already for the red carpet to start. Their makeup artists are already putting makeup on the members and the other already changed into their clothes. Soomin's make-up artist is doing her makeup and she was almost ready. She stood up after thanking the stylist eonni as she called for other members.

Soon they when backstage and wait for their turn on the red carpet. The group walked in after they're called by the MC. The boys are covering Soomin because she's wearing a black dress with lacy long sleeves and off-shoulder too short that end in her upper mid-thighs.

The members lined up and start to wave at the fans in the crowd as Namjoon is talking to the MCs. Soon the group got down the stage and walked back to their waiting area.

"Wear this," Yoongi said as he ties his robe that he wearing earlier to the younger's waist.

The other members thought about doing it but Yoongi got to do it first. They talked about covering their sister on the red carpet because of her so short dress that the stylist made her wear it. For the concept.

They always feel and act like that whenever Soomin wears something too short and revealing. Their only mission is to cover Soomin, every time.

—2

Soomin becomes more emotional and the mood swings are the thing that the boys always have to bear whenever she has the time every month. But then her mood swings don't stop the boys to take care of Soomin.

They're open about her time every month although it's a bit awkward when the first year of the time living together. Soomin gets easily irritated every time before that time comes and Seokjin is the one who always faces it. They always get her everything she needs and check Soomin every time to ask if she's okay.

"Seokjin oppa-" Soomin whined as she walks into the kitchen. Seokjin looked in her direction asked what's the problem.

"I want something to eat." He nodded and smile.

"Okay princess sit down. I'll cook for you."

—3

As part of the maknaes, the maknaes themselves and your voices are always be heard at the dorm. The four of them are playing and doing bet. Whoever loses the game will be hit by the hammer toy that they have.

Unfortunately for Soomin, she lost the game after Taehyung and Jimin lightly smack the hammer in her head.

Soomin feels a bit of relief but then she remembers the muscle pig in front of her holding the hammer toy.

Soomin just shrugs and mentally laughing at him expecting him to hit her softly. The hammer toy made a loud sound and sure the two watches can feel it hurt. They surely know it hurt. She whimpered because of the impact and held her head.

"Y-yah you hit her so hard. " Jimin stuttered for a second and Taehyung nodded at Jimin. Jungkook just shallowed hard, thinking what to do now.

"H-hey Soomin l-let's go eat, ye-yeah?" Soomin knew Jungkook was trying to bribe her. And she won't let that happen, Soomin lift her head and tear are threatening to roll at her cheeks. God, it hurts like hell.

But unfortunately, the tall man appeared at the scene with the pale man beside him looking so sleepy.

"SEOKJIN OPPA!!" She screamed so loud and the three boys only do is to run. Yoongi's eyes widened and darkened as he looks back at her and to the three maknaes.

"You better run faster than that!" Although Yoongi said it a bit louder than usual it holds the seriousness and surely the three men will be tied up at the chairs after five minutes.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

---|

Please do vote/comment/follow!

-author