Sassy JiTaeSoo

══════════════════

JiTaeSoo
Hating Uncultured Human
---

JiTaeSoo Hating Uncultured Human---

══════════════════

--

Back in 2017, when the group finally got back to U. S. for some events and schedules. They've never been happy to once again meet with their fans. The group also had an invitation to some television shows.

Soomin followed the boys to get on stage after the crew called for them, they all sit down. Soomin sat with Jin and Jimin beside her. She's a bit awkward and shy to look at their fans, by when she peeked one fan caught her eyes and screamed. Cheering them, she's grateful but she's feeling shy.

She sits up straight when Namjoon told them to stay still, snapping his fingers, and then they said in chorus.

"Hi, we are BTS." They smiled along with the fans, Namjoon began to introduce himself then Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jin.

Soomin froze when Seokjin shyly introduced himself, her heart pumps twice, and her palms sweat. She's trying hard not to bite her lip because her stylist will be mad ruining her masterpiece.

Soomin swallowed hard. "Hi,– " she started then fans cheered, which just made her nervous before she bow politely. "I'm Soomin" she added.

She glanced at Jimin as the man beside her was already looking at her then he smiled before he speaks.

The interview goes on, question after question. Namjoon mostly answered them all, the leader knew how nervous Soomin was and she just can't talk clearly when she's nervy. Everything seems going well when the host asked questions that just caught them off guard.

"Have you ever hook up with your fans? Or if Soomin ever with you? " Soomin looked surprised to the question, more shocked to be honest.

"I.. never I don't." She suddenly uttered.

"No, I will never do that." She just dryly chuckled and tightly smiles. And then properly sat still for the rest of the interview.

Seokjin felt her unease, giving a pat on her back to soothes her. Jimin beside her lightly brush his hand to hers, putting his hand in the top of her hand under the huge bomber jacket that engulfs Soomin.

"Don't feel awkward, it's fine," Jimin assured her.

Thankfully the camera didn't catch Jimin rolling his eyes at the question. It's just what kind of question was that to be answered? It didn't make sense to Jimin why the host would assume Soomin hooking up with them.

--

When the group got in music award in the U.S, the group was so excited about it. They stayed backstage for a moment and had pictures around, they just wanted to make memories for that time. Soomin was with the boys, she's literally guarding them from the people along with Namjoon. It was not because they didn't want them interacting but the boys are still learning English. And they're doing a great job.

All of sudden, a women come to them telling them that if she can have pictures with them. The group politely agreed and find a place to take it. The group sat as the women get someone to take the picture. It's all fine until when she posed and looked like she's sitting on Namjoon's lap from Soomin perspective. Soomin was beside Hoseok and she couldn't get a good look at what's happening to their leader. Still, Soomin mentally rolled her eyes to it.

But Soomin did see the discomfort Namjoon just concealed with a smile. When the women bid goodbye and got away from them, the boys looked at Namjoon before they casually let that off. Soomin on the other hand walked to the leader and pat his back.

"Hey, you fine?" Soomin tiptoed to reach and whispered to the leader who seems stiff but he nodded and pulled Soomin closer. Namjoon made sure the boys don't get far away from him.

Jimin and Taehyung saw that too along with the other members. The 95 liners' scrunched up their nose when that happened. But they can't just snap about it and judge the women after all they know different norms.

--

After their concert the group had last night, they got a day off from working and performing to enjoy their time but themselves. Every member decided to go out alone or group, of course with staff and their manager.

For some unknown reason, Soomin went out with the 95 liners, to go shopping, and what happened Jimin wanted to do. Soomin just want food and new pair of white shoes.

"Hae eonnie?—

"Oh, are you Chinese?" A tall white man suddenly appeared behind Soomin, tapping her shoulder as he asked the question. Soomin just looked surprised at the stranger, with Jimin by her side.

The stranger just looked at them, to Soomin and Jimin before he intentionally did a surprise face and points while nodding his head, like he understood the situation.

"No english?" The stranger continued, it only made Soomin knitted her brow and gently pushing Jimin who's ready to step up for her.

"No, I actually understand you and whatever you're saying. And as a matter of fact, we're Korean." Soomin uttered with her still thick Aussie accent. With that, the man actually got surprised by her word before he scoffed at her tone then walked away.

"I almost punch him," Jimin said as they try to catch up to Taehyung and Manager Jang, the stranger took their time for an irrelevant thing. Soomin glared at Jimin because of his chosen words.

"He better be thankful he's too tall for me." Jimin playfully uttered, intentionally insulting himself just to lighten the mood. But Soomin just shrugged and hold tightly his hands.

"No, he better be thankful I have an image to protect or I won't hesitate to kick his ass." Jimin looks shocked at Soomin who has darkened eyes.

"Kick the ass of whom?"

"Hae eonnie." Soomin sings as she runs and hooked her arm to the older woman. The 95 liners just witnessed how Soomin's mood switched just to avoid being confronted by her manager.

"What happened?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin while they watch the two ladies walking in front of them with the busy people around them.

"Nothing." Jimin sang, teasing the younger before he jogs to catch-up with the two.

"Jimin-ah," Taehyung whined before running into the crowd.

══════════════════

Hi guys double update for the week, I hope you enjoyed the chap and also btshoeforlife hope you enjoyed it too. And also I hope I didn't offend anyone here. I'm sorry in advance if I do.

Please do vote comment and follow me here. Stay safe and healthy guys!

Also remember, you're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan