All Attentions

══════════════════

ARMYs got wild after having Soomin appeared in their hongkong concert back when 2017 wings tour of the group. Getting her skin got tanned after their one week stay at the Philippines for their summer package and when she took hiatus having her time out for sun lights everyday.  The her clumsy self bought her own sunscreen without looking at the SPF in rush.

Soomin didn't noticed it but until their got back in the hotel after playing in the beach, she's kind of reddish and her skin got darkened. She got tanned after that, Soomin didn't bothered to make her skin tone back it's normal tone againand just let it be.

Luckily, ARMYs love her being tanned the whole fandom shakes especially her fanboys getting really into it. Their eyes got blessed at the concert having Soomin in blue, the color that really matched her. Red and white, after their concert that time her fansites released some of her pictures washed or unwashed.

ARMYs had their 'unwashed pictures' twitter party.

While the boys got so stunned by Soomin's new looked, since then the boys got more whipped over Soomin like their fans say.

It's MMA 2017 when the group performed with tanned Soomin getting all attentions from the other groups especially boys. Bangtan didn't really like how those men looking st their baby sister.

Seokjin and Yoongi getting all in protective mode, all taking Soomin beside them. Maknae, especially the youngest guarding her from the other boys while Namjoon and Hoseok tried to be more calmed and getting Soomin not to looked at any boys around them. While the 95 liners' just laughed at them, they we're still protecting her from the thirsty men.

Soomin noticed it though, all the attentions getting from the other idols, even it made her a bit uncomfortable she didn't want the boys to worried. Soomin's hair were hazel brown that time beautifully blending with her skin tone while white dress she wore, she's different from the boys. Her stylist really like making her shine, she thought.

At the time when the award show starts all the groups got in their seats the boys made sure that no one can look at Soomin. But Soomin insisted on sitting somewhere, having Hoseok sit beside her. Soomin wanting to talk and greet the girl near her, Twice and RV. Thankfully she got Nayeon's attention and eagerly wave at the older that cute interaction just melt the fans and idols around them whose looking.

"Hey Sunshine, why don't you put blankets on your legs, it's cold." Hoseok said, more on ordering Soomin to put it. Hoseok unfold them and put it on her thighs covering the entire lower from the end of her dress.

"Why Hyein noona need to make you wear those. It's cold." Hoseok murmured to himself before sitting properly.

"It's fine. I'm fine, hobi." Soomin said pulling and wrapping it more to her legs. She bet the boys or the staff get this from the crew here. Getting overprotective on her.

Soomin got multiple eye contact with some idols making her smile and bow at bit for greetings. The boys noticed it all along, the time their got the first award of the night, and got back to their seats after getting in backstage. The boys put Soomin between two of them, whose Namjoon and Taehyung getting all bodyguard mode.

When they got seat in back of Twice, Soomin got her change to talk at her friends. She's a former trainee of JYPE for almost years and got transferred to Bighit entertainment after. She got close to Jihyo and Nayeon that time and sometimes spend times in trainee days.

"Eonnie~" Nayeon got to turned first then Dahyun the girls got their little interaction for minutes while the boys watched their sister making sure no one, men around them would do stupid things.

All things went fine so far before when suran and suga got their award together and the boys went wild, practically just teasing Yoongi. The boys stood up pulling their act as Yoongi's bodyguard. Soomin just got surprised too at their silly act and frooze at their seat standing. Just one of a clip in 'soomin's soul getting out of her body' video compilation. Soomin mostly got staring at nothingness when she's thinking.

ARMYs find it cute making compilation of it for Soomin, how her eyes widened than normal or how she stuck out the tip of her tongue in the corner of her lips.

Anyway, the crowd howled and cheers at leaving their sister confused at their seat.

"Hey Soomin-ssi?" A voice behind the young lady heard as Soomin turned around. She give them small yet kind smile at the boys and the one who called for her.

"You look good, especially tonight." Baekhyun said making the girl shocked for a bit and smile.

"Thank you sunbaenim." Soomin said and bow for them before sitting back as the boys sit again. They did noticed the small interaction so their fandoms. Soomin didn't noticed Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiles looking at Sehun. Kyungsoo only shook his head and smile a bit.

Soomin didn't see those and only looked at her boys walking back.

"Hey, princess you alright?" Seokjin asked Soomin bobbed her head and give few pats in Seokjin's thigh. Before Seokjin put the blanket back at her leg to cover it.

After the show, the group went back to their dorm to rest. Getting in their van, Soomin with Namjoon and Hoseok. The girl sit in the middle part of the van having the three seats for her only.

"Soominie, Sunshine. Do you like how you look in your tanned skin?" Hoseok asked breaking the silence between the people in the vehicle.

"Of course, why would you say that?" Soomin asked the older, that might sound kind of rude but that's how Soomin talk especially when she's tired. And she was that night.

"Nothing, I love how you look with your tanned skin, sunshine." Hoseok went back to his phone looking at Namjoon whose beside him. Namjoon only shook his head saying he won't talk any.

"Thank you Hope, I appreciate your words. Love you." Soomin said earning the much more love words from Hoseok.

The night was fun that night, Soomin met her friends backstage and talked for a while that night. Things happened like fate was playing the idols. That night 'HunMin' was born, Sehun and Soomin ship name. After that show. Who knows what can happen.

══════════════════

I do have tanned skin too Soomin, are you tanned too? And I like it anyway, I read the comment in one of my chapters. So I made one, hope you didn't wait to long to the person who commented (if youre reading this)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please do vote comment and follow me.

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

- pjbangtan

*03-05-21