InYeop Guy

══════════════════

══════════════════

If you will name one of the members who like and have watched a lot of drama, Soomin will be the one. The lady would watch it either for the plot or her crush was in it. The boys knew and just let the girl swooned over her crushes until it's her time to let go, which means the drama was done.

Soomin turned around when her studio lock beeped open, Taehyung got in with Jimin and her lunch in their hand.

"I thought you're writing lyrics? But here you are watching drama." Taehyung chuckled and ruffles her hair, teasing the girl.

"Uhm, it's recommended by a friend?" She replied.

"Eunwoo-ssi?"

"Yea, Jeongguk don't really watch drama so.. he's not doing good as a friend." She kid, which made Jimin's brow lift in question before he grins wickedly.

"Hmm, what if I told Guk that then?" Jimin questions while he taps on his chin, acting like he's talking to himself.

"For god's sake, Jimin!" She whined as she tried to conceal her smile. The 95 liners, on the other hand, cackling at her reaction.

"Soomin you're atheist."

"I am not."

----

Soomin squeaked in exhilaration when the second lead, caught the girl by her head as they fell. Soomin looked again then she dramatically clutches her heart falling as if she died.

"What? What happened?!" Seokjin ran out from the kitchen to see the lady, laying on the floor. He clicked his tongue then walks back to the kitchen.

"What the heck Soomin. Stop overacting." Seokjin said.

"But you see.. Jinie oppa look!" She paused the video for the male and ran to the kitchen.

"He doesn't look like born in 1991. Just look at your face and his. Look." She explained which made the man frown and flicked her in the forehead.

"What! What's wrong with my face, you punk."

"No..just look, nothing's wrong with your face but look." She squished his cheeks then looking back to the man, melting.

"He has a bad boy image." A new voice said behind them, Hoseok. "Ohh! You like bad boy style, Minie." He added, teasing the girl.

"No, I just like him." She exclaimed proudly before inhaling deeply then squealing again.

"You like everyone you think who's beautiful for you." Hoseok gently pats her cheeks and squished them. The girl nodded to his words, knowing it's true.

"Yah! You rat!" A voice bombed the kitchen as Jeongguk ran to them, to Soomin to be exact. The lady looks like a deer caught in red lights as she watched Jeongguk getting near to her.

Jeongguk tucked her under his arm, holding her up to the kitchen island before grinning. "I told Eunwoo, you're watching his drama and tell him you like the Inyeop guy."

"What the fuck! Jeongguk, what the hell!?" She panicked, smacking his shoulder as the older just shake their head at the two. Soomin looked at the Seokjin confused, asking him for an answer that Seokjin does not have.

"I don't like 'like' him." She added whining. Hoseok and Seokjin wanted to hit their head to the wall, the young lady didn't stop whining like a kid. It will kill them any time now.

"Oh my god, Soomin what's happening here?" They all looked at the man in all black clothes bringing out his pale skin. Yoongi looks concerned and looks like just got out of the shower.

Namjoon and 95 duo walked in after second. Namjoon looks worried too while the two grins, they like ruining Soomin's life.

"Waahh! Yoonie these three told Eunwoo I like his colleague." Yoongi frowns at her, he covers his ears for a second at her pitch tone. Then gently wrapped his arms around her waist and Soomin returned the gesture.

"Wahh, why you pu—" Yoongi quickly stopped his sentence when his eyes met Seokjin's, breaking the contact he clears his throat. "Let's go and get pastries for you, my tulips." The men cringed when they heard his voice change. Babying the girl maknae.

"But first, tell me who's the guy?" Yoongi demands, looking at the girl who has a frown already on her face.

"There's no guy at all." She signed, exhausted of explaining.

"It's Hwang Inyeop guy!" Jeongguk tells the pale man. Soomin internally debating if she will kill the bunny guy or not. She hates it whenever the guys tease her about her little crushes.

"The guy is older than Jin hyung, hyung-nim!" Jimin said with a proud grin on his face. Yoongi then turned to Soomin with a confused face asking for an answer.

"Soomin, I thought you don't like old guys?" The pale man said before getting a glare from the older member.

"Min Yoongi! So you're saying I'm old!?"

Soomin internally cries, wanting to just hide under a rock for the rest of her life while the males living with her continued to do whatever they doing.

══════════════════