Fan Signing

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Once after the filming of the comeback stage of their new song. The group went to their fan signing event after the shoot. The members quickly get off their van and went to the waiting area.

After their make up is done and the fans are already sitting on their seats. The crowd starts screaming as the maknaes' faces popped out from the black curtains. They smile and wave their hands as the crowd cheered louder. The olders get out with microphones on the hands the maknaes walked out tailing them.

"ARMYs please enjoy this event and shortly we'll have our Q & A." Soomin started as the other members nodded in agreement.

"yes, so please wait and have fun while waiting for your turn to have your album signed," Namjoon said as the staff motioned them to sit down.

After a few minutes of talking and interacting with their fans. You can see how the members smile and laugh with the fans even they are tired of the filming. And of course, ARMYs cheer them up and giving them a lot of praise and love for their idols. After the other fan slide next to Jungkook who is sitting next to Soomin at her left side and Yoongi at her right.

A fanboy stopped in front of  Soomin and smile at her with his cute smile, just like Taehyung's. The little boy that looks like in his 11s starts to put his gifts on the table for Soomin. The young lady smile at the boy. How can his little boy be this cute? Soomin thought as she waves at him who still putting his gift carefully at the table. The boy seems to notice his idol as he stopped.

"Hey, little one, what's your name?" Soomin asked him as the boy turned red and say.

"Dongmin, noona." He said trying to look brave by concealing his shyness. The boy put up his chin high and smile proudly at the young lady in front of him.

"Woahh~ why you got a lot of gifts, is it for me?" Soomin asked as he nodded proudly. The little boy grabbed Soomin's hand, the young lady smile and hold his other hand as he turned more red than earlier.

"Thank you for your gifts!~" Soomin beamed trying to entertain the little boy who nodded his head again. After a few minutes as Soomin tried to sign his album and put a special note for the boy. The boy is watching her, Jungkook seems to notice how Dongmin looks at their maknae.

"I put a note there for you Dongie." Soomin grins internally squealing at the boy's cuteness. Dongmin shyly smiles as Soomin tried to continue their interaction.

A minute passed by, the two is talking but the staff motioned the little boy to move to another member. The boy frowns and takes a last look before starting to move away from Soomin. But then before he can, Soomin peck her index and middle finger and put it to the Dongmin's forehead. It causes the little boy to turned red and wave his hand goodbye as Soomin returned it.

"KANG SOOMIN! STOP PLAYING WITH US!" one of the fanboys at the top shouts playfully causing all the fans to turn to him and laugh. The young lady smile and grabbing her microphone.

"What I didn't do anything." She said trying to play along.

" YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!" The other fanboy said and laugh after making their idols laugh as well with the other fans.

"MARRY ME KANG SOOMIN-AH!" another fanboy shouts too loud and sudden making the young lady flinched.

"Bring me the contract." She replied and smile before putting down her microphone and continue talking to a fan in front of her.

"How can you say that in front of us! Huh?!" Taehyung playfully scolded the fanboy with his satoori accent making a lot of  ARMYs giggled and laughed.

"Court my members first then we can marry when they like you." Soomin said earning "years" from the boys.

After the long event, the members packed up and went back to their van.  The silence is a break after Yoongi talked.

"The little boy likes you, min-ah." He suddenly said making her confused and look at him with the 'what-I-diddon't-do-anything' look.

"He said he wants to marry you–" he leaned back to his seat and close his eyes. "but I said he should grow to marry you that made him almost cry." 

"How could you do that to a cute little boy!" She playfully slapped his arm as he chuckled.

"Look what he gave me," Soomin said, almost whisper and look at the stuffed toy in her arms. A penguin. Cute.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Please do vote /comment/ follow

-author