Soomin Performance Statistics

✨💜✨

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Vocalization

"95%"

"I wouldn't be part of vocal line if I can't sing. You know I'm actually the best out of us five but I won't admit that because I know it myself. "

Rap

"70%"

"Bang pd nim didn't want me to be at the rap line because he said I'm too pretty to be in. But I know that it was just an excuse he didn't want me to beat the rap line and because Yoongi oppa swear a lot."

Dancing

"86%"

"I'm no Hobi oppa but I can still catch up by our choreography. Sometimes I can't really get our dance, my members are always with me especially Hobi and Mini."

Acting

" 94%"

"I used to act in our school being at the theater club back when I'm studying. I was cast at a web drama too with Kim Mingyu, my best boy friend. I play the role of run away heiress."

Visual

" 92%"

"Our fans always say I'm pretty and I'm pretty sure I am. But I prefer to be cute than pretty because I'm pretty cute."

Cuteness

" 90%"

"Seokjin and Namjoon oppa always say I have natural aegyo and Yoongi too but he didn't want to admit it. I always give them my puppy eyes and I can get what I want."

Charisma

" 90%"

"I always tell myself to be confident especially at stage and thankfully the ARMYs love it when they see us performing. I have a lot of fanboys and they're always support me and the boys too. I feel happy about it."

Duality

" 95%"

"I always see tweets and other posts about us having the duality on the stage, well that's a part of being at the stage. Being in character and having the presense of what we are performing for the whole concept of the performance. But the fans always screams about my duality being cute and then sexy in half second, I didn't know I was doing that."

Stamina

" 79%"

"I got really fast getting tired but I'm trying to catch up for the boys. I'm exercising to build up my stamina. I get really tired in our trainee days but I know my stamina getting good."

Lyrics writing

" 85%"

"I write songs and let Yoongi oppa specially the rap line see it first and give it to them when they think it's good. I said I want studio for me to Bang pd nim and he let me have one but I use it watching dramas and playing games."

Music Producing

" 71%"

"Like I said, I give my lyrics to rap line when they like it but I help producing five times for our song. The last one, I accidentally stumble and broke one of the bass guitar at slow rabbit oppa's studio. I bought one again for him exactly like the one I broke. Yoongi and Seokjin oppa said I can't be there and should be sorry for what I did, I'm sorry about it but I got ban going there."

Flexibility

" 68%"

"I can't straight my other leg when the other was straight flat on the floor, I'm that flexible."

Intelligence

" 90%"

"I started reading and writing at the age of 3 and I'm good at literature and science but it doesn't mean I like math. I excelled at school while bunbun don't. I skip kindergarten and almost first grade but I wanted to make friends so my parents let me skip the kindergarten only. I'm happy about that."

Stage Presence

" 93%"

" We are train to be at focus on stage, i guess I just learn it and I'm already used at stage being a former part of theater club."

Strength

" 75%"

"I can lift myself for two seconds and I'm proud of it. I can lift sofa myself and have half rest after that. Why would I lift myself when the boys and give me piggy back rides. I'm proud of myself."

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

✨💜✨

Hi! Bangbangcon day one today! Let's watch and enjoy it! I hope you all are healthy and safe!

Please do vote comment and follow!

-author