JeongMin| Soulmates

══════════════════
JeongMin Soulmate
Moments
---

══════════════════JeongMin Soulmate Moments---

══════════════════

---

The group stayed backstage having dress rehearsal before the concert that night. Soomin stepped into the lounge tent and see the boys playing around and eating. She was messaging with her friend before a hand gently smacked onto her face. Covering her eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice said doing, intentionally changing who he sounds but Soomin knew who he was, and thankfully she's not wearing make-up or her will kill him.

"What do you want Jeon?" Soomin coldly uttered making a sharp turn to the bunny man behind her then back to her phone.

"Who's that?" Jeongguk stared at her phone and trying to look at her messages.

"It's no one." She said, the man followed her to the snack table and make herself a little snack.

Soomin calmly pulled some sliced bread and put lots of Nutella onto it. She happily sighs and reaching for another one before some hand slapped a banana there then giggled.

"Eat that shit."Soomin threw the poor bread in annoyance but it still eatable, the poor bread just flopped down to a plate, like nothing happened. She cursed and glared at the culprit.

"Jeongguk, please just let me eat something. Then you can annoy me later." She begged earning a stupid grin from the male as he cooed at the irritated young lady.

"Okay." Thankfully Jeongguk finally let Soomin eat but with him. When Soomin settled down on the couch Jeongguk sat beside her and began to feed her. Hoseok who sat on the other couch, giggled and cooed at them then took lots of pictures like they some children.

"That's so sweet, Jeonggukie! Soominie don't frown look at the camera, pumpkin." Hoseok uttered as he kept on taking pictures of them.

"Aw, my soulmate. Look at the camera, smile." Jeongguk played along, pointing to his hyung then wrapping his arm around Soomin. The irritated young lady smiled with the bunny man, a forced smile that didn't reach her eyes.

---

And of course, if Jeongguk tease and have playful fights with his soulmate. He also take care of her every time. At Bighit building, the sun set down from the horizon, yet Soomin was nowhere to be found. Jungkook held the bag of food for him and Soomin, ready to eat but he can't find his missing piece, Soomin.