September 4

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

SEPTEMBER 4
~~

"Should we go back to our hotel, Jinjin?" Soomin suggested, looking down to the kid shorter than her. It's already dark and the night was more cold than it's normal. She smiles down at the kid holding on his new plushie with cute headband settled on his head.

"But can we get ice cream before?" Soomin giggled then nodded at her brother's request. Holding hands the two starts to walk to where some ice cream stand.

It's may be some random day for the other people around but it was a perfect day for Soomin after having her time with her brother and got to met their parents last night, even for just hour or two. Soomin's still celebrating her birthday with Woo Jin along with Jimin and Jungkook who got separated earlier or maybe intentionally separated themselves.

"Ah, such a messy baby." Soomin cooed as she wipe off some ice cream out her brother's face. The boy whines yet still smiling before he say.

"Noona I'm not baby anymore."

"Not for others just mine." Soomin teased more, chuckling at the irritated face of her brother. Soomin glanced once more checking if there's more stain on his face before getting back for her ice cream.

Soomin still remembered their first time meet, the boy got relly close to her all of sudden despite the of the fact they only met that day. Woojin followed her like a puppy for the rest of her two days there at her family's house. Woojin only had there Aunt taking care of him because their parents were as always out of the country for their work. Woojin was 6 or 7 that time after Soomin's stay she got to have Woojin stayed with her for week.

Woojin stayed there for her too back when she needed family in her months hiatus. The boy got to see everyone of her group, getting close to them especially the boy stuck in man's body Taehyung. The day Taehyung stayed for Soomin, Taehyung and Woojin played all day, literally forgetting Soomin but the girl didn't think about it because she loved that sight.

"Noona aren't we getting you cake?" Woojin said as soon they got in their hotel room, Soomin only shook her head then smiles before flopping down the bed draggin Woojin with her.

The two giggles filled the room, Soomin laugh and hug her brother even more, Woojin did the same as he snuggles closer to her.

"We don't need cake Jinjin but we can get one when we get back in Seoul," Soomin pulled up, getting her brother sit on her lap before messing with his hair.

"Get clean now. You stinks." Soomin scrunched, pretending to be disgust, earning small slap from Woojin before he dashed through his way to the bathroom.

"Yah! You brat!" Soomin swear she heard evil laugh from the room making her giggled. Soomin stood up there smiling to herself.

"It didn't hurt though." Soomin shrugs the small stings from her arm.

Minutes passed, Woojin walked out fully dressed with his pajamas and crawling into the bed, hiding something behind his back. Soomin didn't notice as she continued to scroll down on her phone screen and messaging her members whose greeting her, especially Hoseok that she didn't see for almost month now.

"Noona here," Woojin stretched out a box from behind, causing Soomin to turned her head to the younger having her eyes dilated.

"What's this?"

"Mom and Dad wants me to give you that but I don't have anything for you." Woojin said frowning after saying the fact he don't have anything for his noona. Soomin giggled when she opened it after it reveals a grayish blue small sapphire pendant, the gemstone Soomin's been eyeing since she was a child. Her parents seems still to remember how Soomin loves it, she will always tell them what it means, that's why she wants it.

"Do they now I can buy it on my own?" Soomin said kidding, trying to hide her emotions under her coping mechanism, Woojin frown looking like he didn't understand what's means but the truth, Woojin didn't understand why she's trying so hard not to cry.

"Noona don't cry we will get you cake back on Seoul." Woojin promised, trying to get Soomin's attention, the fact he did well.

Soomin chuckled as his words before ruffling his hair causing the boy to giggled. Woojin really got old now he's not the crying shy boy she met three years ago because he's now Woojin, their family, her baby brother. Kang Woojin.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOMIN AND EVERYONE WHOSE CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAY! WHATTA LOVELY SEPTEMBER BABIES! KEEP DREAMING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE! I WISH YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

anyways if you enjoyed the chap please do vote comment and follow me for more and coming stories.

Stay safe and healthy guys!

-pjbangtan 💜