Naengmyeon

══════════════════

══════════════════

"Are we there yet?" Soomin exhaled in frustration for hearing the same question for the umpteenth time in an hour now.

The bunny man should be grateful that Soomin was driving the car or they will make the car crash went she pounce on him. Hoseok on the other hand chuckled at her reaction. Jeongguk closed his trap after he saw her frustration and look to Seokjin, sleeping.

"I can't believe this." Jeongguk groans, leaning to the sleeping man beside him then glared at Soomin by the rear mirror while Soomin returned it too.

Hoseok just observed them, minding his business as he listens while the two maknae argue. Let them be but jump between when it gets out of hand. He thought.

The ride continued, Soomin ignoring Jeongguk, Seokjin was still sleeping while Hoseok keeps checking behind them then to Soomin. The lady drives fast but not passing the speed limit. She was serious about their destination.

"Wake up the prince charming, bun," Soomin said as she checked her phone. They will arrive there in ten minutes and she didn't want more reason to be irritated, thanks to the bulk man who begged her to make him join their trip.

Jeongguk was not in the plan but he somehow knew about it and jumped into the car and begged her to him join. Of course, she let him because Jin was there and she didn't want the elder scolding her for her "attitude". She knew Jeongguk was just like that because he's hungry and that is why Soomin was driving for almost 2 hours now.

The woman saw some recommendations about a shop selling cold noodles. Soomin salivates just by thinking of that again, lucky they arrived before she can attack someone out of hunger.

The door chimes as they get in, the shop was not full at all but there are few insides. The boys followed her to a table for them and sat, waiting for assistance. Soon, an elder stepped in front of them asking if what will they get. Soomin asked for recommendations but in the end, got Seokjin ordered for her.

"Are you seriously eating two portions?" Asked Seokjin, getting the attention of Soomin who was sitting in front of him. She nodded, smiling with pride before gesturing to the male maknae beside Jin.

"Kookie will eat it if I don't want it anymore." Jeongguk's eyes sparks with that, Soomin did not even bother for his answer his eyes already told them.

"I can't believe we drove two hours for noodles." Hoseok sounds a bit in pain while trying to sit properly. His bottom got numb for sitting two straight hours.