007 Operation

Goal:

Vote (5)

✨💜✨

Outfit

–✨💜✨–

–✨💜✨–

"Run BTS!" The members said together, the other screamed while the other whispered. Soomin can't help but to feel excited for their new episode of Run BTS. After their hectic schedule, they were all exhausted from working and drained a lot of their energy. Even the Run will cost their energy again, it was nothing compared to the singing and dancing they're doing everyday. It will help them to escape the hectic schedule and have fun even for a day. Soomin was standing besides Yoongi a bit leaning her head to his shoulder. While Yoongi give a pat her head and put his arm around her waist.

"Where are we everyone?" Yoongi said and replied by Taehyung from the other side of the line. They were at the Lotte Duty Free building. Soomin is going to buy new clothes after this play before they get back to their dorm.

"Today's Run BTS is 007 operation." The staff behind the camera said as Namjoon and Seokjin started doing gun firing and aiming around playfully. Hoseok put his finger gun at Jimin's temple and the other were just standing still. You giggled at the older boys, the maknaes were acting much older than them.

After the staff told you the rules and instructions of the game earlier, you already planned things in your head. You bet you will win this game today. You mentally evilly laugh. Once the line got silent, Yoongi exclaimed.

"Jungkook is the spy." He pointed Jungkook with his pouty lip as the younger boy smiled.

"why I suddenly become the spy?" Jungkook chuckled.

"The winner will get 1,600,000 won in cash." The staff said making you all popped out your eyes from its sockets.  The staff opened a case and let you see the gift card of Lotte Duty Free inside it. With pictures of the members.

"Can we give that to our parents?" Taehyung asked after Hoseok said it will be awkward using it with pictures of you all. The group started stretching specially Hoseok rolled his hips playfully. You laughed at him and stopped from pretending jogging around and wiping your sweats.

After pairing up you were placed at the 9th floor with Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi. You got around putting your arms around Jimin and Taehyung.

"Let's not betray each other." All of you nodded and promised not to betray anyone. But you knew that promises meant to be broken. This happens everytime, you will act friends at the start and sabotaging each other to win.

You need to betray them anyway. You were assigned as the spy on this game.  But the staff must assinged someone too as spy. You chuckled at the thought of Yoongi not suspecting you as spy.

After a long running with cameraman with you, collecting cards and hiding from the other three with you at the floor. You got three question card now and got no hearts and a lot of star card. Time for being a spy now and later of having hearts. You quickly run to Yoongi and wrapped your arms around his shoulder.

"Oppa, you got hearts now?" Yoongi looked at you and bobbed his head a nod and mouthing three. You shaped your mouth 'o' and pulled back your arm. You quickly pulled out a question card from your belt bag and give him the card.

"Let's exchange hearts, I'll give you the question card and then give a hearts as payment. " You stretched out the card to him and Yoongi frown.

"what you're trying to do?" Yoongi pushed his hands in his sweatpants' pockets.

"Trading." You replied shortly. Yoongi nodded and get the card from you. You were pulled by Yoongi to find the game man and giving the cards to him. Yoongi got three heart card from the game man and Yoongi gave you four of his hearts. He just gave you the half of the hearts and he only got two now.

"Yah, Soomin, hyung what you're doing?" Jimin found you putting the hearts at your bag and Yoongi quickly walked out of the scene. You laughed at Yoongi and looked back to Jimin.

"Here, give it to the game man and he'll give you hearts." You give him the question card and Jimin smiled ruffling your hair. You run out of the scene, you knew Jimin got many heart cards after watching him and following him around.

You were already away from the Jimin and the game man when you heard Jimin screamed. "SOOMIN!" You ran away from the camera man as he tries to catch you. You mind you life now, just hide and find the other game man.

✨💜✨

I rewatch to run 79 and 80. My favorite betrayal of them to each other🤭. I tried to understand the rules again for this. I hope you like it. Stay safe and healthy!

-author