Manager Sejin with Soomin

Goal

Vote (5)

✨💜✨

🌷#1

Manager Sejin drive to the group's dorm for the schedule today. He told the members to wake up early and prepare themselves. He's mentally praying that the members are ready to go when he get there. It's five in the morning, thirteen minutes before six.

He parked  the van nearby the members' dorm and walked his way there. He did rang the bell twice but no one was answering it and punched the code in the keypad lock before entering the apartment. Manager Sejin heard the sound of running water and no one is in the living room that moment. They're getting ready. He walked at the kitchen and see new washed plates there. They already ate. Manager Sejin walked back at the living room and putting all the magazines and books laying around the group back to the coffee table.

"Appa." Sejin looked up and saw Soomin stepping down from the second floor. Soomin grin playfully making the middle aged man chuckled.

"You're already here Manager-nim, it's still earlier the Jimin and Jungkook are still at the shower." Soomin said and walking toward her manager. Sejin nodded and smile at the young lady in front of him.

Since the day Sejin worked for the group's agency the group became close to him. After Sejin talked and promised to take care of them the boys and Soomin are talking to him like he is their father. Especially Soomin, she didn't get a lot of time with her parents because they're working and travelling around to world for their work.

"Appa here's your coffee made by your favorite daughter." Soomin playfully uttered and settled the mug of coffee in front of Sejin.

"I can even make you pancakes, they will take so long specially Jungkook." Soomin said making Sejin chuckled and nodded. He knew it of course, Jungkook is the reason why Sejin always remind them to prepare early.

After almost half hour all the members got in the van and on their way to the agency building. They were all silence except for Soomin who's talking non-stop to their manager about she did at their week off. Sejin on the other hand, is listening to what Soomin saying and chuckled how the girl is so eager to tell him all she did on their week off.

🌷#2

Back at the concert they had when Jungkook wasn't feeling good. Well, actually all of them were all tired and needing to rest. But they kept working  so the schedules don't get delayed and for their fans. After one of their performance Jungkook threw himself at the sofa in their dressing area. Soomin noticed that he was panting and not in a normal way, Jungkook was hyperventilating and it made the young lady panicked.

Namjoon noticed the maknaes at the sofa and quickly checked Jungkook as he told Soomin to tell it to one of the staff. Soomin did what she was told and got the medics. Sejin was watching the medics went at the dressing area and told the staffs to leave the room. They were out and watching the medics do they're work. Sejin saw the shaking Soomin looking inside the room, he knew she was worried about her member.

"Hey, daughter." Sejin playfully uttered. Trying to get Soomin's attention and he successfully did. Soomin smiled bitterly and reached for the water bottle Sejin giving to her.

"Don't worry, Jungkook oppa will be okay, did you understand?" Sejin ruffled Soomin's hair after giving the girl a comforting pat at her shoulders. Soomin nodded before looking back at the medics and Jungkook.

Soon Jungkook was okay and Soomin calmed down after she saw Jungkook stood up and smiled out of the pain and exhaustion. All through the concert Soomin always looked at Jungkook and Sejin was watching his nonbiological children played and kept their fans happy at the stage.

🌷#3

After the group's tour, the members and their staff came back from the almost year of working. The boys are walking in front of the while the guards are walking beside them. Soomin and Jungkook are with Sejin walking together their way out of the airport.

The ARMYs screamed and shouts for the group blends with the sounds of flashing lights from their cameras. They see the two maknaes with their manager walking and the ocean of fans screams loudly. They found the height difference of Manager Sejin and Jungkook so cute. Making the tall, muscle pig Jungkook looks smaller because of Manager Sejin beside him.

While Soomin beside holding Sejin's wrist and Sejin holding Jungkook's forearm. Securing them in case something happen.

Soomin in the other side of Sejin looks more smaller than usual. Her height and even passed by Sejin's shoulders making her looked like a elf. The fans found it much more cute and plus how Soomin pout under her bucket hat after having her long nap at the plane. That scene made much more stronger the thought of Soomin was actually Sejin's long lost daughter. It just looked so cute putting Soomin and makes Manager Sejin looked like a gaint.

✨💜✨

I'm trying this for Manager Sejin appreciation. And I hope you guys like this chapter! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do vote, comment and follow!

–author